Rate the trophy difficulty  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.21

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 4 weeks later...

I voted a 4/10 for this platinum. :)

Everything is straightforward, and shares grinding is no longer needed for endings besides viewing certain scenarios/collect certain items. Lily rank grinding is probably the only thing that is time consuming, but rather than that, this platinum is not hard at all to obtain. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Voted 3.

The game is time consuming because the game requires some grind but is not necessarily hard, specially trophy-wise (there is a lot of hard/grind stuff beyond the plat). So really the game is more about time invested and not skill, it took me ~138 hours to plat and I image it can be done in far far less than that (and probably in an hour or two if you skip Pururuuto talking, I'm joking of course but damn she talks slow).

• 3 months later...

I voted 4.

It's an easy but otherwise fun platinum. Nothing challenging or time consuming trophies. The lily rank max trophies may seem like a long grind, but in actuality, they are all easily achievable within 2 hours using lily rank+ chips. Getting everyone to 99 isn't hard as well by using your researchers to boost the EXP in the dungeon. If you work on getting everyone to 99 as you max the lily ranks, it will tremendously save you a heck lot of time, as I did.

Edited by Primasynthea

• 3 weeks later...
I voted a 3. This game is about on par with mk2, though this one takes quite a bit longer. Longer does not equal harder though.

I would say this one is easier than mk2. I don't have the platinum on either yet, but I've played enough of each that I think I've gotten the challenging things out of the way (true ending and hardest colosseum battle on mk2, true ending on this one) and I would say this one is easier simply because the hardest boss, as far as I know, is the boss in the true ending. There's no super-powerful enemy to kill in the colosseum like there was in mk2.

3/10. The only difficulty I had was Rei Ryghts during the Good Ending, and that's only because I didn't prepare my EXE Gauge beforehand.

The Lily Rank/Level 99 grind was painless, much faster than expected. Finished with a time of 39:00:45, managed to beat my goal of 40 hours.

I gave it a 4/10 because it's pretty much the same as in the first and second HDN.

You grind much less in this one, but that doesn't effect difficulty rating.

It's easier than the first two in terms of level; You don't need to be above 90 really to fight any boss/tough foe. It's a trade though as I found it more necessary in this game to keep up my level due to enemies having automatic healing/guard replenish.

• 2 weeks later...

This one took me a whole month to platinum, but these games are getting better and better. Battle system is alot of fun and characters are even more likable, especially the new ones. Generally this game is even easier to platinum than MK2, grinding is so much more easier now with the help of modifiers (scouts/items) and you can plat it with just one playthrough, if you know where to save and reload from. My only gripe with the game is the multiple endings, I don't mind different endings but if the extra endings aren't even going to be good or significant, what is the point? The True Ending was nice but the Normal and Good one just felt forced and didn't really flow with the overall narrative. So I hope they address this in the next installment.

Overall, I give this a difficulty of 2, aside from some early grinding in the first few chapters to defeat some bosses and the amount of time it takes to platinum this game, it isn't very difficult. It's a very easy and straightforward platinum.

3/10.

Took my time to Platinum this game with slightly over 70 hours under my belt (not including branching off for the Normal Ending). Aside from the forced early grinding to get the jump on some of the story bosses (although certain DLC makes this not an issue) and the LV.99 / Lily Rank grinding, it was pretty easy overall trophy-wise.

The Scouting system is your best friend here so make use of it whenever possible.

• 2 weeks later...
I voted a 3. This game is about on par with mk2, though this one takes quite a bit longer. Longer does not equal harder though.

i agree with on the par with mk2 but i vote 1 cause i buyed dlc. the dlc in this game is far more overpowered then all previous games. i did buy 4 weapons (found a japanese wiki with dlc stats that showed al dlc weapons) the best assecoire pack and the other 1 (def i think). just to look how overpowered i am just look at my trophies. u probably will see i got 100k damage before i even hit chapter 3. i remember that fight and i did like 100 k in 1 turn didnt even need others. on the end of the game i was hitting 500k (not completely sure about how much i hitted but was huge damage) with neptunia ex skill (i think the skill that takes 2 points). i had trouble with the boss on good ending but i buyed 2 more weapons (i had 2 for 2 charakters) to be prepared for true ending. but at the end i didnt even need the weapons (the 2 extra i mean i defo needed the first 2)cause i realised i could spam sp skills and just refill mine with sp chargers

without dlc i would vote this a 3. but the dlc is there for a reason so i dont think i should vote this on non dlc difficulty

Edited by Hogger