PayDay! Checklist

AceSoloMcCloud

I've knocked up a clever spreadsheet to help PayDay! hunters keep track, simply load this and have it on your laptop or PC close to hand while playing for PayDay! and in the boxes for incomplete and complete click the box and in the drop down choose "Done", if you've made a mistake, either press the backspace/delete key or choose "Not Yet".

I've tried to design it to be as easy and quick to use as possible, as you'll only have a moment to quickly update it between jobs.

If you're not sure whether you've done something or not, DON'T enter that you have, otherwise this won't help you.

Based on what you tell it you've done FOR SURE, it will give you suggestions as to what you've not done that could be why PayDay! hasn't unlocked.

I welcome feedback to improve on it, current version is 1.1, download from here: http://ghostbusters.coop-partners.com/PaydayChecklist.zip you'll need Windows XP/Winzip/Winzip alternative to unzip it, and then Excel 97-2003 or later to view it. If you don't have Excel at all then download the Excel Viewer for free from here: Download details: Excel Viewer

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK ON IT, thank you.

Update: Updated to Version 1.5.0

Useful link: http://bit.ly/3m20kV for finding a payday partner.

Edited by AceSoloMcCloud

First off: Great work. Those excel classes sure paid off. :D

The goal is to get "Done" in all the "Completed" columns correct?

Seems logical but the option to check-off the incomplete columns suggests filling those out helps to obtain the trophy as well.

This Payday trophy just does not make sense entirely. I played with a boosting partner yesterday for 3 hours alternating campain wins on each map and neither heard the "DING".

We will use your checklist, thank you!

First off: Great work. Those excel classes sure paid off. :D

The goal is to get "Done" in all the "Completed" columns correct?

Seems logical but the option to check-off the incomplete columns suggests filling those out helps to obtain the trophy as well.

This Payday trophy just does not make sense entirely. I played with a boosting partner yesterday for 3 hours alternating campain wins on each map and neither heard the "DING".

We will use your checklist, thank you!

I struggle with Excel, lol, a database might be more help to get Payday! actually, but thought this would just about do.

Before the patch I didn't play Campaigns, so when I got it after playing just 4 campaigns, I had a good idea of what you need to do.

Yes, incomplete jobs, such as not catching ALL containment jobs or surviving all waves will not stop you getting payday (with the exception of Protection), because I didn't manage to do these two every time, I did however manage to do Destruction and Thief fully whenever they came up (they're pretty easy).

Now, seeing JUST how much trouble others where having, I made this Checklist, which is a Checklist/Payday getting suggestion box.

I'm hoping someone will use it's suggestions and "ping" their Trophy, hopefully they'll be kind enough to give me feedback, so I know what suggestions actually do help.

However, I used my experience, and the experience of several other players from yesterday, and I think I worked out the "randomness" of it, and have incorporated possible suggestions into v1.1

Update: Have replaced it with a new version, no technical difference, just a cleaner interface.

Edited by AceSoloMcCloud

I've just uploaded Version 1.2 with fixes that a user brought to my attention.

Please use the new version, but be careful not to overwrite your current one or you'll lost your current progress, save into a subfolder and copy across your progress from version 1.1

I'd recommend switching to 1.2 as it more clearly explains how exactly to use the spreadsheet.

It's still very vague as it only says the campaign and not each map and type per campaign. Like for instance survival and containment need all 3 maps for every campaign. ><

Thankfully you don't need to worry about the maps, they don't come into it, unlike Gozer's.

I've updated my first post everyone.

Edited by AceSoloMcCloud

You need to do the following on every job, on every map, on all 4 campaigns. (Basically, play all 12 Ghostbusters Map's well.)

1. Be the top earner of each job.

2. Survive at least 1 wave of ghosts on survivor. You can wipe out (party dies) and still finish.

3. Save at least 1 artifact on thief. You can NOT wipe.

4. Catch at least 1 ghost on containment. (You can wipe.)

5. Raise all 3 PKE Dispersal towers in Protection. (Hence the big emphasis.)

First off, great idea. Second, so these ^^ are the requirements I've been going off of. But according to the spreedsheet in addition to the above you need to also:

a)fully complete at least one job per campaign.

b)fully complete all five jobs at least once over the course of playing the 4 campaigns settings

Is this correct? And say I meet all these requirements but miss say fully completing a survival job over the course of the 4 campaign settings. Can I just start a 5th campaign to win the survival job, or do all the requirements have to be finished over the course of just 4 campaigns?

Edited by Indy815

although this is a great list to check off ... it's still not CLEAR what the requirement is to unlock this trophy ... again even after patch every1 is still busting their heads trying to figure this trophy out. Sure platinums have been awarded but those who got it can't exactly say how they did it. There's absolutely more to this trophy other than to " Be the overall top earner in each multiplayer campaign setting" At this point the discription is too ambiguous; too many rumors going around as to how to unlock this. None the less thanx for the list Ace (CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP)

When I got my Platinum it was in "Graveyard" first was Survial = came 1st top earner .. Thief = 1st top earner last was Destruction = came 2nd in that round but overall 1st.. still got my trophy..

So i have no clue how this shit trophy works ppl say u gotta come frst in every single god dam round not true.... i think just gotta b the top earner in the final score...Good luck Guys

When I got my Platinum it was in "Graveyard" first was Survial = came 1st top earner .. Thief = 1st top earner last was Destruction = came 2nd in that round but overall 1st.. still got my trophy..

So i have no clue how this shit trophy works ppl say u gotta come frst in every single god dam round not true.... i think just gotta b the top earner in the final score...Good luck Guys

It's not "have to be first every single round", it's "have to be top earner every map type once each". ie. You already had at one time, come first in the graveyard destruction prior to that time, so you already had that one anyways. :D

Thanks for the info but I have a question for you. The campaign in which you got the trophy, did you guys have victory in each round or did you fail some or all of them? For example, did you survive all 10 rounds, save all 4 good relics, and destroy all evil relics?

It's not "have to be first every single round", it's "have to be top earner every map type once each". ie. You already had at one time, come first in the graveyard destruction prior to that time, so you already had that one anyways. :D

What!? Since when is this the case. So what you're saying is you have to keep playing a campaign setting, say the Graveyard, over and over until you are the top earner in every job type (Containment, Survival, Destruction, Protection, Thief). While at the same time being the top earner in the entire campaign overall? I don't think anybody out there really has any idea what the actual requirements are at this point. But what the hell, I've played thru the 4 campaign settings five times now, might as well give this a try.

Edited by Indy815

Thanks for the info but I have a question for you. The campaign in which you got the trophy, did you guys have victory in each round or did you fail some or all of them? For example, did you survive all 10 rounds, save all 4 good relics, and destroy all evil relics?

I second this question, for example if I get Graveyard Survival, Thief, Destruction, do I have to survive all 10 waves, protect all relics and destroy all 26 relics without failing?

Hi guys, I've uploaded Version 1.3 of my interactive checklist, it fixes an inconsistency between using "Not Yet" instead of blanks, it was reporting you hadn't done a thief job when you had set one of the cells to Done for thief.

Download, save to a new location, then copy your progress across.

With regards to Payday.... it's not like the other trophies, yes you need to be top earner overall on each campaign, but there's more to it than that (obviously as many people haven't got it).

No one knows 100%, however, though my experience (I'd not played Campaigns until after the patch) and that of others, I devised this spreadsheet to help guide players by giving them suggestions on what to do next, based on their current results.

This is because it's pointless to post on a forum asking what you're doing wrong, when no one knows exactly what you've done up to now.

However... this is what I believe we know so far about Payday!:

You DON'T need to be 1st in every job during a campaign.

You DON'T need to fully complete every job in every campaign you do.

You DON'T need a certain number of players, 2-4 is fine.

You DON'T need to do every job type per campaign location.

You DON'T need to do unranked, easy, medium, hard campaigns, only ranked ones.

You DON'T need to do every job variation on every map in each campaign.

You DO need to be overall per campaign, the top earner.

You DO need to fully complete Protection jobs, anything but all 3 PKE's at 100% is a failure for Protection.

You DO need to do at least 1 job FULLY PER Campaign you play through for that Campaign to count.

You MAY need to have FULLY done at least once each Job type, over the course of the 4 Campaigns.

Version 1.4 uploaded, this removes the complete entry option for Protection in a NYC Public Library Campaign, as Protection isn't available on any Library Maps.

Thanks to jaytime for pointing that out to me.

Everyone, while I call this a "checklist", it's more an interactive companion/guide, think of it as someone to tell what/how you're doing at Campaigns and for it to suggest/give you an idea what you may still have to do to get payday.

It's impossible for anyone to post an answer to you for why you aren't getting payday, you need to keep track and see where you need to try next to get it, which is what the spreadsheet does. Just remember when replaying a campaign, blank out the row in the spreadsheet and enter the new information.

Good luck.

No bro ...On survial didn't finish it .. but on thief we ended up saving all 4 statue and on destruction we did get all 26 relics.. and the trophy poped up..

no one has any clue what the requirements r .. i just explained how i got mines.. so if this helped any1 of u 'm glad.. good luck guys

However... this is what I believe we know so far about Payday!:

You DON'T need to be 1st in every job during a campaign.

You DON'T need to fully complete every job in every campaign you do.

You DON'T need a certain number of players, 2-4 is fine.

You DON'T need to do every job type per campaign location.

You DON'T need to do unranked, easy, medium, hard campaigns, only ranked ones.

You DON'T need to do every job variation on every map in each campaign.

You DO need to be overall per campaign, the top earner.

You DO need to fully complete Protection jobs, anything but all 3 PKE's at 100% is a failure for Protection.

You DO need to do at least 1 job FULLY PER Campaign you play through for that Campaign to count.

You MAY need to have FULLY done at least once each Job type, over the course of the 4 Campaigns.

Big thanks for the clarifications. I've been using your speedsheet to help keep track of my progress. I realize these are just guidelines, but they are very helpful in narrowing down what needs to be done. Much appreciated! :)

Edited by Indy815

It seems everyone who got Payday here more than likely had Gozer's Most Wanted already. Since that is already considered all jobs 'complete' then they just needed to wrap-up the campaign mode and then Payday was earned. Unless someone can prove otherwise...

Hate to burst your bubble, but I already had Gozer's Most Wanted pre-patch. It was the last trophy I earned before shelving the game a little over a month ago. I earned No Job Too Big within minutes of playing after the patch was released. I've now won over 25 campaigns...no Payday, which is my last trophy before platinum.

Edited by Indy815

Hate to burst your bubble, but I already had Gozer's Most Wanted pre-patch. It was the last trophy I earned before shelving the game a little over a month ago. I earned No Job Too Big within minutes of playing after the patch was released. I've now won over 25 campaigns...no Payday, which is my last trophy before platinum.

nevermind, lol

Edited by ErikR68

i just got pay day. i used ur spreadsheet for a bit but did not have to complete it all (i started the multiplayer after the patch).

I did 3/4 compaigns with lord maim.

We made sure that we won at least one game each time we did campaign with no failures (so that means no wipes in thief and must finish protection).

I only finished protection in time square and the museum campaign modes.

U also don't need to be top earner in each game just overall (as was suggested earlier by someone else).

Edited by Yoshi594