PS3 has no games

HenryHSH

I can't believe people are still telling me that.

Anyone paid attention at Nintendo's E3 presentation? I'm pretty sure they said that the PS3's first 18 months had more games than the 360's first 18 months. Not trying to sound like a fanboy, but I'm kind of tired of people's ignorance towards this.

I'm willing to look more into it and do the math, but not at 2AM. (now) :p

PS3 hasn't got any games

Resistance : Fall of Man - 2006

Motorstorm - 2007

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 2007

Warhawk - 2007

Heavenly Sword - 2007

Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction - 2007

Uncharted : Drake's Fortune - 2007

Gran Turismo 5 : Prologue - 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots - 2008

Motorstorm : Pacific Rift - 2008

Resistance 2 - 2008

Little Big Planet - 2008

Socom US Navy Seals : Confrontation - 2008

Massive Action Game (MAG) - 2009

God of War 3 - 2009

Infamous - 2009

White Knight Story - 2009

Final Fantasy 13 (Exclusive in Japan (where it matters most)) - 2009/2010

Hardware 2 - 2009/2010

Sorry if I missed any titles.

Now this is what I call games. Oh yeah these were only exclusives. 21 triple AAA exclusives on the PS3.

Yeah the people who say that are pretty ignorant. I mean I could understand for awhile if they were referring to PS3 exclusives, but considering than a number of games now are multi-platform at least between the PS3 and 360 it'd be hard to pass that argument off well. Not to mention as was pointed out there are plenty of PS3 exclusives out there too.

You might be tired of people's ignorance, but I'm tired of people's fanboyism. There both getting on my last nerves, which is why I don't visit this site that much anymore. The ignorance and fanboyism is just getting completely out of hand. Just cause people say Sony has no games doesn't mean that it's true now does it?

Edited by Bishop24

PS3 hasn't got any games

Resistance : Fall of Man - 2006

Motorstorm - 2007

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 2007

Warhawk - 2007

Heavenly Sword - 2007

Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction - 2007

Uncharted : Drake's Fortune - 2007

Gran Turismo 5 : Prologue - 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots - 2008

Motorstorm : Pacific Rift - 2008

Resistance 2 - 2008

Little Big Planet - 2008

Socom US Navy Seals : Confrontation - 2008

Massive Action Game (MAG) - 2009

God of War 3 - 2009

Infamous - 2009

White Knight Story - 2009

Final Fantasy 13 (Exclusive in Japan (where it matters most)) - 2009/2010

Hardware 2 - 2009/2010

Sorry if I missed any titles.

Now this is what I call games. Oh yeah these were only exclusives. 21 triple AAA exclusives on the PS3.

That's a terrible arguement. Only 9 of those games are currently out, with half of them being bog standard. Resistance and Ninja Gaiden were gash, with Heavenly Sword and Warhawk being nothing special either. PS3 games looks bright for the future, but currently, I'm surprised even PS3 fanboys are saying the PS3 has a strong library; it hasen't.

The animations were poor, they were more at last gen level than current gen. It felt rushed too, like Sony needed it out the door for launch. Resistance: Fall of Man was probably the best launch title for the PS3. Heavenly Sword was much too short.

I'll agree with you on the game being too short and that Sony probably rushed it, but I loved the game. I thought the animations were good for a new system that hasn't seen its potential yet.

I don't care what anyone says, the PS3 is THE console.

Nintendo has less good games than I can count on one hand, 360's good games either are timed exclusive, or go to PC, and the PS2 is on the out.

Anyone who can deny that what the PS3 has for exclusives are "crap" or that the 360 has better ones is just kidding themselves. There's nothing "wrong" with the 360's library, but if you own a decent computer, and a PS3 you'll basically get a much better experience.

Which i already own. Plus 360 games are way overhyped. I mean people made halo seem like it had a 50ft cock that rammed it up everyone elses mom and was sumpreme over "ALL" games. Seriously a friend of mine dropped out of highschool just to play halo 3 :/ Now he's home schooled. Ps3 games aren't as hyped but there not left to dry either. And now 360 doesn't have bungie and its greatness anymore. Which means their probaly making a multiplatform game of goodness. And all 360 has is bango and gears of war 2. I know there are others but those 2 i only remeber. Ps3's library just looks more promising cause gears was meh.

Edited by coolrah

Okay. Whether or not you think the games are good or not is kinda irrelevant for the topic at hand. The point made is that the PS3 has games. Quite a few exclusives out and forthcoming. But as I said before, the playstation does not only have exclusives. Pretty much any game the 360 gets, the PS3 gets. With the exception of Gears, Halo, Ninja Gaiden II, and Fable.

But my point is whether or not the game be good (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune) or bad (Conan) the PS3 has plenty to go around.

On the arguement of Heavenly Sword, It was well recieved (like it or not) to get Platnium (greatest hits) in Europe and devleop a strong fan base in America (no MGS, but something worth noting), Personally I loved the game and wish they made a new one, reminded me of the 1st Omnimusha and God of War.

You can not say a system (360 or ps3)has games if you do not like the games personally. I hate Warhawk but that game has a huge fan base, I think Gears of War is ok at best; but hey 4.25 million people disagree with me, they r still GOOD games and they are still exclusive to their systems, in other words they exist if I like them or not.

That being said The Ps3 HAS games outside of multiplatform. The Ps3 exclusives are on par with the 360 has. Its just that people let their own opinions dictate the Statistics.

I can't believe people are still telling me that.

Anyone paid attention at Nintendo's E3 presentation? I'm pretty sure they said that the PS3's first 18 months had more games than the 360's first 18 months. Not trying to sound like a fanboy, but I'm kind of tired of people's ignorance towards this.

I'm willing to look more into it and do the math, but not at 2AM. (now) :p

nintendo said that? i didnt watch the nintendo press conference. why exactly was nintendo talking about how many games the 360 and ps3 got in their 1st 18 months?

The animations were poor, they were more at last gen level than current gen. It felt rushed too, like Sony needed it out the door for launch. Resistance: Fall of Man was probably the best launch title for the PS3. Heavenly Sword was much too short.

i disagree with almost all of what you said. also it was not a launch title. i remeber playing the demo 300 times exactly (longish story) and i wouldn't have done that if the full game was out

i don't understand this thread. obviously the ps3 has plenty of games to choose from. so do the other systems. it's all what you like. i (personally) would buy a 360 game over the the ps3 version cause i like the achievements and live service better. but i think ps3 has better exclusives overall (including ones not released yet).

i don't understand this thread. obviously the ps3 has plenty of games to choose from. so do the other systems. it's all what you like. i (personally) would buy a 360 game over the the ps3 version cause i like the achievements and live service better. but i think ps3 has better exclusives overall (including ones not released yet).

would you buy a game that requires heavy use of the D-Pad on the 360 over the ps3?

yes. i like the 360 d-pad. i got sc4 on 360 and the d-pad works fine. i'm also planning on getting sf4 on 360, too.

!?

you consider the D-Pad good? do you have a 3rd party controller or something? i have the 1st party wireless controller and the dpad is complete and utter crap.

the ps3 has a much better dpad while the 360 has the better analog sticks and the triggers are better then the R/L2 buttons

!?

you consider the D-Pad good? do you have a 3rd party controller or something? i have the 1st party wireless controller and the dpad is complete and utter crap.

the ps3 has a much better dpad while the 360 has the better analog sticks and the triggers are better then the R/L2 buttons

yea i just got a regular 1st party controller. i like the 360 controller better. the 360 triggers are better, the r2/l2 triggers are kinda awkward and my fingers feel like they'll slip off. overall, 360's controller is more ergonomic than ps3. i was never a fan of the shapes on the buttons and i like the offset analog sticks. makes more sense.