Golden moments on "Ps3trophies"

HloodyBell

Hello guys, Hloody her.

Well, let's "get" straight to it then:

What are some golden moments on Ps3t. Do You have any "golden" moments. Any funny Threads or funny moments in Game Nights - Well let us know here - Laughing.

I haven't been a Member for long (Aug 2012) and didn't become "truly" active beofre November 2012, so this is Mine:

In this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/204403-can-games-change-you-attitude-views-etc.html I had a "typo" - I wrote The green miley instead of The green mile - and Darny - That CyanideBreathMint and GunBallad posted so funny "pics" but I was like ??? to begin with - So I clicked on GunBallad's Spoiler tag and holy..! A HUGE pic of a Green Miley cyrus met me eyes - Incredible and crazy if You ask me.

Well what about You.

PS: We shouldn't "aim" to Bash other members on this very Trophy Page, so let's keep it Funny&Nice.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite familiar with the infamous user Fran, although i wasn't around at the time, i have seen the thread and found it one of the most amusing things on the site. So yeah shoutout to that thread

Another would be my first game night on the site, Killzone 2, where in one game i got the best score i ever got on killzone, and i think somebody in the game even recorded the match, so i can always go and relive it

Edited by felly777

I wouldn't necessarily say it's a funny moment. I've basically had the same avatar for as long as I can remember. One day, I decided to dress it up in Detroit Tigers gear. Later, Detroit Lions gear. Eventually, other members (in The Sports Bar) started to ask if I could make one for them in their team's gear. It's been kinda amusing to see a handful of members have basically the same avatar in recent years :p

Edited by mcolwander90

We've had a thread like this before, with a lot of golden posts in it:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/89793-ps3t-org-good-lulz.html

Not sure if it's too old to be bumped now, so I'll wait to see what happens with it, as I'm not typing out a wall for it to be locked a few minutes later :p

We've had a thread like this before, with a lot of golden posts in it:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/89793-ps3t-org-good-lulz.html

Not sure if it's too old to be bumped now, so I'll wait to see what happens with it, as I'm not typing out a wall for it to be locked a few minutes later :p

Darny, I rememeber the Thread now - Nice thread that one --- Who agrees? EVERYONE--- Well but it's "kinda" old now, so my man Krid, You must share, I "am" sure You have many truly Golden moments to share with us tonight.

Darny, I rememeber the Thread now - Nice thread that one --- Who agrees? EVERYONE--- Well but it's "kinda" old now, so my man Krid, You must share, I "am" sure You have many truly Golden moments to share with us tonight.

I Have many "Deep" memories that I'd like To bring "Up", but I'm Going "out" now So if this Is still "here" later On this here Forum page "Ps3Trophies" I will "reply" - LoL! "laughing" here "Holy" !!

I Have many "Deep" memories that I'd like To bring "Up", but I'm Going "out" now So if this Is still "here" later On this here Forum page "Ps3Trophies" I will "reply" - LoL! "laughing" here "Holy" !!

You annoying bastard! :francis:

I'm trying to come up with things but I haven't been around here for too long either. The only thing that I remember is that Babydoll and I were ''arguing'' with several guys in the ''Little Things That Make You Happy'' thread about men their shallowness :whistle:

This always must be posted:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/13068-ultimate-co-op-partner.html

And this is still the best guide on this website:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/53010-guide-how-get-into-girls-pants.html

After you read the first post and laugh your ass off, read the rest of the thread and see how many people you can spot who made asses out of themselves by making big "that's offensive!" posts without reading said first post first. ;)

I still miss Aidan and Labreya though. :pout:

Edited by mjc0961

Haha, oh man. I hadn't seen this post before:

Well I've just read all of this thread. All I can say is that if that picture of MJC posted really early on in the thread really is him then I'm disappointed. I was expecting somebody older and more chiseled looking, you know, a bit like this;

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/a/a/aab94-Jay.jpg

My allusions have been shattered. I may never recover.

EDIT: Almost forgot (sorry Moosh).

Haha I have a REALLY embarrassing one.

Can't believe I'm actually gonna tell this story but....

I don't drive, and neither does anyone in my immediate family, so when I dropped out of uni I had to get the train back with pretty much all my stuff. I had a suitcase that I shoved in the luggage rack and one of those massive camping rucksacks on the table in front of me as there was no where else to put it. About half an hour into the journey I started to hear a buzzing noise. Everyone was looking around trying to figure out if it was their phones or if there was something wrong with the train. After a while I realised that something in my rucksack must have dislodged...my...um...'toy' and switched it on. And that's where the buzzing was coming from! :eek:

I think I realised at about the same time as everyone else on the train as some looked mortified and some looked like they were about to break into hysterical laughter :rofl:

I spent the rest of the train journey with my hood up slyly trying to turn it off. Hands down the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me! :o

:rofl:

Edited by mjc0961

This always must be posted:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/13068-ultimate-co-op-partner.html

And this is still the best guide on this website:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-off-topic/53010-guide-how-get-into-girls-pants.html

After you read the first post and laugh your ass off, read the rest of the thread and see how many people you can spot who made asses out of themselves by making big "that's offensive!" posts without reading said first post first. ;)

I still miss Aidan and Labreya though. :pout:

I'll "check" these Links in a bit, just have something to do. And yes Aidan I rememeber reading his Posts earlier - Like one boss like a Guru here.

I think the ultimate golden moment was when you showed up, Hloody :hug:

Whow Thanks!

Can someone explain the Backdoor thing..? Seems funny but I don't "get" it.

Some will remember this, maybe not most.

I was sending an invitation out to a Mod Woody, When you type Woody in the search function It will bring up all the variations of that username. One stands out to mind. You'll have to try it to see it but i remember howling for about 10 minutes in the middle of the night.

I'm sure it was a disgruntled user that Woody had whacked with a ban hammer or something along those lines and this was someone's retaliation.

I'm actually quite suprised it hasnt been deleted but hey ho its always worth a giggle everytime i message him.

That's an easy one, I've never wanted to type /thread on this forum, But if this was opened 5 seconds longer I would have, I still :rofl: when I read it, Just fucking epic!

PS : Lol @ that story by Moosh! How did I miss that? Surprised that never caused more of a buzz than it did on the forum.............:rimshot:

JMeeks fav PS3T thread ever:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/feedback/176913-filipino-sex-ads.html

PS : Lol @ that story by Moosh! How did I miss that? Surprised that never caused more of a buzz than it did on the forum.............:rimshot:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/107/awesome-face.png

"Ummm, it's called cookies bro. Ads pop up based on the cookies stored in your browser."

:rofl: So funny!

I agree that the funniest moment often happen on Game Nights. So many things make me laugh when I re-watch the videos as you forget most of what you're saying during matches. Some are just moments in the Game Nights, such as Clone's disasterous attempts at piloting me across the map in BFBC2 :rofl:.

There's so many things I can think of, I'll post some when I have a little more time. And to think I've been here less than a year :shock:. Hopefully many more memories to come!

Can someone explain the Backdoor thing..? Seems funny but I don't "get" it.

It actually started out a lot more innocently than it appears. It was kinda said in accident, and we both stopped and then burst out laughing. Then it went on from there and there was a big Backdoor Schism, half became Backdoor Bandits, half became the Galaxy Backdoor Bureau.

It's kinda like Cops N' Robbers, but with Backdoors.

Some will remember this, maybe not most.

I was sending an invitation out to a Mod Woody, When you type Woody in the search function It will bring up all the variations of that username. One stands out to mind. You'll have to try it to see it but i remember howling for about 10 minutes in the middle of the night.

I'm sure it was a disgruntled user that Woody had whacked with a ban hammer or something along those lines and this was someone's retaliation.

I'm actually quite suprised it hasnt been deleted but hey ho its always worth a giggle everytime i message him.

I just tried this and out of the 29 results, none of them seemed remotely funny :shrug:. Maybe Woody saw your post and delete it today? :p

Edited by Darth_Krid