Embarrassing things that have happened to you

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had catastrophic pins and needles in both legs while in a year 9 assembly, I got up and instantly fell over as I couldn't feel my legs... :p

Ouch!!! one time while playing American Football (I was the running back) i went into a day dream and the ball was tossed to me and i got creamed by the other team!!!

When I was around 6-7 y/o I was in karate class with a bunch of other kids my age. We were sitting down on the ground when all of a sudden I started peeing myself and I sat there as a pool of piss started to spread around in all directions:eek: Let's just say I never went back there again

When I was around 6-7 y/o I was in karate class with a bunch of other kids my age. We were sitting down on the ground when all of a sudden I started peeing myself and I sat there as a pool of piss started to spread around in all directions:eek: Let's just say I never went back there again

I don't blame you!!

This happened to me earlier on at work.

I was pushing some boxes across the floor (box of crisps, four high) The box at the bottom got caught on something, came to a dead stop, the three boxes on top did not stop, including me, I went flying (didn't fall over, thankfully), in front of about 20 people, including one of my supervisors, she nearly died of laughter. Still yet to watch it back on the security cameras xD

Oh boy, where would I begin? :p

The one I remember the most and still makes me chuckle to this day is me having to really go to the restroom in 5th grade. Ran out the door and smacked into a girl and got knocked down flat on my ass while she didn't even flinch. Sad thing is, she was shorter than me too. :o

3 years later she was my girlfriend. :p

Ah, well for work related embarrassing moments I had the following happen:

In a small meeting room. Myself and 3 other ladies. During a recap of the fiscal highlights for this year, I slipped a totally unplanned fart and it wasn't quiet. The second it dropped, I very quickly and matter-of-fact excused my fart and continued talking and acted like there was nothing wrong with it.

I could see the look of shock on their faces, chose to ignore it and within seconds they completely forgot I had ever farted. Meeting carried out perfectly smooth. I'm sure 20 minutes later they probably all asked themselves, "Wait, did he fart during that meeting???".

The key to any accidental fart is to own it, excuse it like it's not a big deal and quickly carry on the current conversation. It's like dangling tin foil in front of a kitten. Easily distracted. /me closes eyes, waves hands mystically in the air, chanting incoherently

I once had catastrophic pins and needles in both legs while in a year 9 assembly, I got up and instantly fell over as I couldn't feel my legs... :p

This exact thing happened to me first day of year 7 :o except I busted out some killer Michael Jackson style leg and arm movements before I fell flat on my ass.

I dislocated my knee trying to start a lawn mower. Good thing it wasn't out in public in terms of how embarrassing it would be, although in my defense, the mower was old and I had never used it before :p

Another one I can think of was back in 7th grade, my friend always used the word queef (dont know if that's spelled correctly but whatever) and I had no idea what it meant. So one day as everyone was sitting down for class in Reading Literature (dumbest class ever), I said extremely loudly to him, "Hey Andrew, how's that queefing going?" He asked if I knew what the word mean and I said no, so he told me. I'm pretty sure everyone BUT the teacher heard it. Man those were the good days of 3-4 years ago :rofl:

when I was younger I asked my mom for chocolate milk, she said no! so being a kid i called her a "black bastard" :whistle:

She made me drink hot sauce never cursed at my mom again

:rofl:

My mom forced my brother to eat a huge too hot pepper once when he refused to go to bed.

Anyway: in 6th grade we had our final school play. And the main character was supposed to kick a ball off stage but he kicked a bucket of water instead. Let's just say that I was standing at the wrong spot as I got completely wet. The worst things was that everyone could see my underwear as I was wearing white/light pink clothes; everyone's parents, siblings, teachers, pupils, etc. :whistle:

http://cdn.bmx-forum.com/4/49/200x200px-ZC-49f9624a_276253_papel-de-parede-meme-jackie-chan_1280x1024.jpeg

I used my hip-twisting-power (lol) to try and give myself more force when pulling the starting string thing. I also was twisting my left knee in the process, so after a few tries it popped (HUGE emphasis on the word POPPED).

But that image right there sums up my first thought after I was told it was dislocated XD

Edited by JuggernautClone

Haha I have a REALLY embarrassing one.

Can't believe I'm actually gonna tell this story but....

I don't drive, and neither does anyone in my immediate family, so when I dropped out of uni I had to get the train back with pretty much all my stuff. I had a suitcase that I shoved in the luggage rack and one of those massive camping rucksacks on the table in front of me as there was no where else to put it. About half an hour into the journey I started to hear a buzzing noise. Everyone was looking around trying to figure out if it was their phones or if there was something wrong with the train. After a while I realised that something in my rucksack must have dislodged...my...um...'toy' and switched it on. And that's where the buzzing was coming from! :eek:

I think I realised at about the same time as everyone else on the train as some looked mortified and some looked like they were about to break into hysterical laughter :rofl:

I spent the rest of the train journey with my hood up slyly trying to turn it off. Hands down the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me! :o

Edited by Moosh