Rate The Above Platinums!

Hello, trophy hunting community.

I'm sure 95% of .org is missing this thread and would love to have it back (myself included). The reason is was closed is because as Mendel_Skimmel stated, the same people are rating each other over and over again which I agreed with.

But perhaps we can keep this great thread which motivated me to finish harder games alive and have the same fun that a lot of us had last year.

RULES:

[*]To rate, a post by you must not have been entered within thirty posts prior to your latest post (ex. I'll have to wait until post #79 if I rated someone as post #49 last).

[*]Pleeeease don't make this as off-topic as the last one was. But feel free to add below your rating how much of a beast another person is. ;)

[*]You must give a rating of x/10 to be rated. If anyone sees a post saying, "My platz r cod5,lbp." Then please rate the person earliest that followed that rule.

With those rules, this thread should be good to go. So, without further adieu...

On a scale of 1-10, what do I get? :)

Edited by Da_Dope_Boy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old topic was always fun to gage others opinions on your trophy case/platinums, hopefully the Mods are happy with the new rules, but I fear it's only a matter of time until people start to spam it again.

@leokiko, definitely has to be 10, maybe something higher? WaW, NGS2, SFIV, Vanquish, KZ2, and a few other tough ones, I applaud you :p.

Sound like a good idea to restart the thread..looks interesting

no particularly hard games, except mirrors edge maybe. 6/10

Cod fan eh? :p

Most platinums are relatively easy, but I'll give you 7/10 for WaW :D

i think that was another problem with the old thread. people completely missing people off the list who follow the rules, just because they either want to rate someone else or for the ninja reasons. which gets really annoying and then the person before jumps in to get an actual rating which completely screws up the thread.

i mean now i was in the right, technically as i followed the rules and skipped the person who did not rate the person above them, so the person before that who had given a rating in turn gets a rating. however now i've been completely missed off the list so who gets the rating now?

EDIT: so ikill isnt missed, you get a 7/10. i've heard section8 is hard, or at least i think it was that game. however the rest of your platinums are pretty easy so without that (in case i got it wrong) you get a 5.5

Edited by spratters53

i think that was another problem with the old thread. people completely missing people off the list who follow the rules, just because they either want to rate someone else or for the ninja reasons. which gets really annoying and then the person before jumps in to get an actual rating which completely screws up the thread.

i mean now i was in the right, technically as i followed the rules and skipped the person who did not rate the person above them, so the person before that who had given a rating in turn gets a rating. however now i've been completely missed off the list so who gets the rating now?

Pretty good list, Batman AA, Demon's Souls, Mirror's Edge, MW2, etc.

7.5/10.