Subscribing Members?

Slamma

It's probably just some leftovers from creating this site since it's the same infrastructure.

Indeed. It's a feature that may (and probably will) come over to us from X360A, but hasn't yet.

I'm surprised every time that so many folks are so eager to give their money away. Even more surprised that Admin doesn't want it yet. :) As for me, I might end up subscribing, but I've got a mental list of things I wanna see happen 'round here if I become a hard paying customer. :p

Indeed. It's a feature that may (and probably will) come over to us from X360A, but hasn't yet.

I'm surprised every time that so many folks are so eager to give their money away. Even more surprised that Admin doesn't want it yet. :) As for me, I might end up subscribing, but I've got a mental list of things I wanna see happen 'round here if I become a hard paying customer. :p

yeah same here its just i don't have any money :p

In short, subscribing is sending a set amount of money each month to the site. There are four different levels (amounts) that you can subscribe. For that, any subscribing member gets a few perks that others don't (access to the subscribers only forum, a green name, custom title set by you, name changes whenever you want, etc.). Subscribing will hopefully make it's way over here soon, but I'm not sure when.

In short, subscribing is sending a set amount of money each month to the site. There are four different levels (amounts) that you can subscribe. For that, any subscribing member gets a few perks that others don't (access to the subscribers only forum, a green name, custom title set by you, name changes whenever you want, etc.). Subscribing will hopefully make it's way over here soon, but I'm not sure when.

Good to hear some onfo on this, i can't wait.

If it's going to be anything like the sister site and I'm sure it will, then it's definitely worth spending a little for some bonus features. I know one of the features over is that there are subscriber tournaments held on a regular basis plus what olsen mentioned.

Can't wait for the feature:dance:! Hopefully I'll have time to be on the site when it does come out:rolleyes:.

It's at the very bottom of the forums below "Currently Active Users".

Oh that thing, that's been there for so long I forgot all about it...

Like they get the viewing of another forum normal members don't. Stuff like that.

A forum other members can't see? That sounds just like.... :think: *ahem* Nothing, nothing at all....

Anyways, I've noticed these subscribers also get these "Subscriber-Only Gaming Comps" and the top 4 finishers get site awards for participating. Question, will this make All-Site Gaming Nights obsolete? As in, we won't have them anymore once this is implemented? :whistle:

Subscribing would be pretty neat.

With the inflow of money, all of it could be pooled into maintaining/updating the servers, as well as, for giveaways!

If 100 members donate $5 each, that's $500. Think of all the PSN cards that could be given away, think of all the people that would flood to these forums. Simply have an admin/mod/person of power make a journey to Wal-Mart, pick up the card... then once a winner is announced, PM them the redeem code.

Give away BETA keys, demo codes, etc...

However, restrictions would have to be set such as "100 Posts or 1 Month Activity" to avoid people who just sign up for giveaways.