Weapon List

iamcloud

LIST REVISED 12/20/2010 by Vyrastas

(with permission from iamcloud)

This is a list of all the weapons that can be found in the game. Chapter locations listed are generally the first time you encounter the weapon, but many can be found in multiple levels.

I would suggest you print out the list, grab everything you come across in a thorough playthrough (possibly at the same time you go for the chests) and check them off as you find them. If you grab everything you can find, you will get around 98% of the weapons guaranteed.

The first section below (Weapons of Note) calls out the weapons that are easily missed or take a little extra work to find. They are repeated in the main weapon list, but they deserve their own section so you can plan your playthrough accordingly.

Note that weapons will count towards the trophy as soon as you grab them, but you will need to finish the level for them to save to your overall weapon/trophy total that runs across levels. What this means is that if you have one weapon left to get, the trophy will pop mid-level as soon as you get it. However, if you quit the level right after, your count in the Fairytale Village book will not increment to account for that weapon you grabbed. So the moral of the story is: always complete levels so your weapon count saves. Once the trophy pops it doesn't matter anymore.

The trophy should pop between 161 and 163 total weapons. I had these stats when mine was awarded:

Blunt = 95

Sharp = 47

Bow = 5

Gun = 5

Potion = 5

Wand = 5

Weapons of Note

Chapter 2

• Ratchet - randomly awarded from the first chest, retry the level until it appears

Chapter 3

• Shark Scimitar - go left from the beginning of the level, there are two chests where the lighthouse is, these are in the chest on the left out in the open
  • Twig of Destiny - go left from the beginning of the level, there are two chests where the lighthouse is, this is in the chest on the right, against the lighthouse wall and hidden by trees

Chapter 5

• Beaver - very beginning of the level, standing at the edge of the water

Chapter 6

• Spoon of Destruction - second wishing well - may not appear, try Chapter 7 location if so

Chapter 7

• Spoon of Destruction - in well before first moving pot lid (thanks Takk_For_Maten)

Chapter 8

• Twig of Destiny - very beginning of the level, lying on the side of the path

Chapter 9

• Torch - sticking out of a brazier/fire in the Freak Show, before you jump into one of the wagons to continue on
  • Toad - in the wishing well after the Freak Shop, not needed for the trophy

Chapter 10

• Invisible Sword - when you first come to the shallow water you can walk into the waterfall where there's a hidden chest... jump over it and the camera will switch to a view from above the waterfall, with a balcony/chest in the foreground; let the enemies down below kill you while this new view is in effect, when resurrected you will spawn on the balcony, the sword is in the chest
  • Water Bellow - at the shallow pond you must jump on the head of the last alligator and launch up to the chest
  • Water Pump - at the shallow pond you must jump on the head of the last alligator and launch up to the chest

Chapter 12

• Excalibur - right after the second wishing well, when you're dropping down some giant books, there is a bell you can hit that opens a door with gnomes in it; Excalibur is in the area that opened, be careful not to fall when striking the bell as you cannot get back up and you will have to restart the level if you miss the weapon

Chapter 14

• Blacksmith's Sword - stuck in a candle just before the chessboard, jump up to the rim of the bowl and follow it around to reach, you'll need to jump towards the sword and press :r1: when near it to actually grab it - not be needed for trophy
  • Flaming Hammer - in one of the chessboard chests
  • Rainbow Sword - in one of the chessboard chests

Unnecessary Weapons

These are weapons that are part of the list in the game booklet, but either 1) do not count towards the trophy or 2) are not actually in the game. So you don't need to worry about them.

• Blacksmith's Sword - stuck in a candle just before the chessboard, jump up to the rim of the bowl and follow it around to reach, you'll need to jump towards the sword and press :r1: when near it to actually grab it
  • Candy Chandelier - cannot be found in the game
  • Squirrel - cannot be found in the game
  • Toad - Found in Chapter 9 in the wishing well after the Freak Shop, but Vyrastas can confirm this is not needed for the trophy
  • Wood Club - cannot be found in the game

Blunt Weapons

Very Light

Bradwurst (Chapter 1)

Carrot (Chapter 1)

Toy Bear (Chapter 10/12) Found in wishing well

Toy Bunny (Chapter 5)

Light 1

Beaver on a Spit (Chapter 1)

Beaver (Chapter 5 - very beginning of the level, standing at the edge of the water)

Birdnest (Chapter 2)

Branch (Chapter 1)

Butterfly Net (Chapter 4)

Campfire Branch (Chapter 1)

Chicken on a Stick (Chapter 1)

Chicken on a Spit (Chapter 9)

Fishing Rod (Chapter 2)

Mailbox (Chapter 4)

Marshmallow on a Stick (Chapter 3)

Plyers (Chapter 2)

Rabbit (Chapter 10)

Rat (Chapter 3)

Red's Basket (Chapter 3)

Rolled up Newspaper (Chapter 1)

Soft Pillow (Chapter 10)

Spit Stand (Chapter 9)

Trash Can (Chapter 2)

Light 2

Beaver Mailbox (Chapter 4)

Beer Bottle (Chapter 5)

Broom (Chapter 2)

Candy Candle (Chapter 5)

Candy Cane (Chapter 5)

Candy Clown Lollipop (Chapter 5)

Crank (Chapter 2)

Crowbar (Chapter 2)

Cuckoo Clock (Chapter 4)

Cudgel out the Sack (Chapter 1)

Flagpole (Chapter 8)

Flamingo Trumpet (Chapter 10)

Grandma's Horn

Hard Pillow (Chapter 10)

Ice Cone (Chapter 5)

Icecream Stick (Chapter 5)

Nutcracker

Paddle (Chapter 3)

Giant Pencil (Chapter 4, referred to as the Pencil in the game booklet)

Plain Hammer (Chapter 1)

Rabbit Mailbox

Rachet (Chapter 2 - randomly awarded from the first chest, retry the level until it appears)

Lumberjane's Rolling Pin (Chapter 6, referred to as the Rolling Pin in the game booklet)

Ruler (Chapter 2)

Slappy the Cat Lollipop (Chapter 5)

Spatula (Chapter 6)

Thermometer (Chapter 7)

Thigh Bone (Chapter 6)

Wizard's Staff (Chapter 3)

Wooden Club (Chapter 1)

Wooden Sword (Chapter 8)

Light 3

Branding Iron (Chapter 2)

Chandelier (Chapter 9)

Comb (Chapter 12)

Double Bass (Chapter 9)

Copper Bell (Chapter 8)

Frying Pan (Chapter 7)

Giant Toothbrush (Chapter 12)

Grill Grid (Chapter 9)

Hand Mirror (Chapter 8)

Hoe (Chapter 8)

Lamppost (Chapter 8)

Leg of Ham (Chapter 9)

Magnifying Glass (Chapter 12)

Mixer (Chapter 7)

Monocular (Chapter 8)

Rake (Chapter 8)

Rat King's Sceptre (Chapter 6)

Spade (Chapter 7)

Spiny Branch (Chapter 8)

Stick Horse (Chapter 8)

Torch (Chapter 9 - sticking out of a brazier/fire in the Freak Show, before you jump into one of the wagons to continue on)

Waffle Iron (Chapter 6)

Water Bellow (Chapter 10 - at the shallow pond you must jump on the head of the last alligator and launch up to the chest)

Water Pump (Chapter 10 - at the shallow pond you must jump on the head of the last alligator and launch up to the chest)

Light 4

Drum Stick (Chapter 10)

Flute (Chapter 5)

Giant Paintbrush (Chapter 12)

Gingerbread Facemold

Guitar (Chapter 5)

King's Sceptre (Chapter 9)

Mace (Chapter 8)

Mallet (Chapter 8)

Mandolin (Chapter 5)

Trumpet (Chapter 5)

Violin (Chapter 9)

Watering Can (Chapter 11)

Light 5

Excalibur (Chapter 12, right after the second wishing well, when you're dropping down some giant books, there is a bell you can hit that opens a door with gnomes in it; Excalibur is in the area that opened, be careful not to fall when striking the bell as you cannot get back up and you will have to restart the level if you miss the weapon)

Flaming Hammer (Chapter 14, in one of the chessboard chests)

Giant Key (Chapter 12)

Judge's Hammer (Chapter 10)

Heavy 1

Twig of Destiny (Chapter 3 - go left from the beginning of the level, there are two chests where the lighthouse is, this is in the chest on the right, against the lighthouse wall and hidden by trees; Chapter 8 - very beginning of the level, lying on the side of the path)

Heavy 2

Spoon of Destruction (Chapter 6, second wishing well)

Edited by Vyrastas
Revised Listing

Sharp Weapons

Very Light

Toad (Chapter 9, in the wishing well after the Freak Show)

Light 1

Scimitar Shark (Chapter 3, go left from the beginning of the level, there are two chests where the lighthouse is, these are in the chest on the left out in the open)

Light 2

Broken Lollipop (Chapter 5)

Candy Lance (Chapter 5)

Candy Spear (Chapter 5)

Compass (Chapter 2)

Dip Pen (Chapter 7)

Harpoon (Chapter 2)

Icecream Sword (Chapter 5)

Lumberjack's Axe (Chapter 1)

Saw (Chapter 1)

Sword Fish (Chapter 2)

Sword Fish Skeleton (Chapter 2)

Light 3

Anchor (Chapter 3)

Aristocratic Sword (Chapter 8)

Baronial Sword (Chapter 8)

Broadsword (Chapter 8)

Cleaver (Chapter 6)

Gnome (Chapter 13, referred to as Tiny Gnome in the game booklet)

Honorable Sword (Chapter 8)

Icepick (Chapter 7)

Iron Saw (Chapter 3)

Knife (Chapter 3)

Mirror Shard (Chapter 10) *

Reigning Sword (Chapter 8)

Thorny Branch (Chapter 8)

Wavy Sword (Chapter 8)

Wooden Chainsaw (Chapter 3)

Light 4

Giant Needle (Chapter 12)

Giant Quill (Chapter 12)

Guard's Sword (Chapter 10)

Lance (Chapter 8)

Mighty Pen (Chapter 12, referred to as Tin Soldier's Pen in the game booklet)

Pickaxe (Chapter 9)

Pitchfork (Chapter 5)

Prince's Crown Spear (Chapter 8)

Prince's Spear (Chapter 8)

Rapier Sword (Chapter 8)

Singing Sword (Chapter 13)

Spear

Light 5

Giant Fishhook (Chapter 12)

Giant Scissors (Chapter 9/12)

Rainbow Sword (Chapter 14)

Scythe (Chapter 11)

Sickle (Chapter 7)

Trident Sword (Chapter 12)

Heavy 3

Invisible Sword (Chapter 10 - when you first come to the shallow water you can walk into the waterfall where there's a hidden chest... jump over it and the camera will switch to a view from above the waterfall, with a balcony/chest in the foreground; let the enemies down below kill you while this new view is in effect, when resurrected you will spawn on the balcony, the sword is in the chest)

Heavy 4

Blacksmith's Sword (Chapter 14 - stuck in a candle just before the chessboard, climb up the pumpkins to reach the rim of the bowl, follow it around to reach the mug, then jump up to the mug rim and move to the opposite side, you'll then need to jump towards the sword and press :r1: when near it to actually grab it)

Ranged (Bows and Guns)

Light 2

Crossbow (Chapter 10)

Cupid's Bow (Chapter 10)

Harp Bow (Chapter 11)

Lumberjack Bow (Chapter 3)

Prince's Bow (Chapter 8)

Slingshot (Chapter 2 - right next to the first mine entrance after you jump across the little creek)

Light 4

Blunderbuss (Chapter 1)

Jawbreaker Candy Gun (Chapter 5)

Mother Goose Gun (Chapter 12)

Toy Cork Shooter (Chapter 12)

Wands

Heavy 2

Acid Wand (Chapter 7)

Fire Wand

No Classification

Freeze Wand (Chapter 9)

Love Wand

Transform Wand (Chapter 9)

Potions

Acid Potion

Fire Potion

Freeze Potion

Love Potion

Transform Potion

Edited by Vyrastas
Revised Listing

I have 160 after going through the book I compiled a list of what I am missing...I encourage everyone to do the same if if someone has something another doesnt or knows where they can find it. Post it here!

blunt weapons:

squirrel

rachet

wood club (different from wooden club)

candy chandelier

Flaming Hammer

Sharp Weapons:

Toad

Mirror Shard

Tin Soldiers Pen

If anyone knows if they have picked those up, and where to find them could you let me know it would be great...From what I read you only need 162 to pop the "Mine!" trophy..I am 2 away!

Edited by BishopFrost

The toad is in the level with the mazes. I believe there is a treasure chest full of them off to the side of one of the paths that does not lead to the exit. Not sure which maze it is, sorry.

Does anyone have any clue how, in the candy level, to get through an arched candy cane door with three grinning cats on the wall next to it? There is a green and white striped pavilion over there with a treasure chest to the left of it. There is also a treasure chest visible when you go up to the blocked-off candy cane door. This is driving me nuts...There is a ferris wheel right before you get to the area.

EDIT: The toad is in a wishing well to the bottom left of one of the mazes. My sister corrected me on this.

Edited by ravens_cheshire@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure if anyone is still playing this game, but I need 1 more blunt weapon and can't find it for the life of me. I opened all the chest, so I don't think the item I am missing is in the chest as I got that trophy. Is there a commonly missed blunt item in any level? Here is what I have.

slice 48/48

blunt 93/99

guns 5/5

bows 5/5

potions 5/5

wands 5/5

I have 161 and I understand u only need 162. I have 6 to choose from, but can't find them. I even checks the weapons list, but none of them ring a bell.

Not sure if anyone is still playing this game, but I need 1 more blunt weapon and can't find it for the life of me. I opened all the chest, so I don't think the item I am missing is in the chest as I got that trophy. Is there a commonly missed blunt item in any level? Here is what I have.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19cSyYZBhg&feature=related]YouTube - Fairytale Fights Level 5 58 Chests part 1[/ame]

Beaver at 0:13.

• 3 weeks later...
I have 160 after going through the book I compiled a list of what I am missing...I encourage everyone to do the same if if someone has something another doesnt or knows where they can find it. Post it here!

blunt weapons:

squirrel

rachet

wood club (different from wooden club)

candy chandelier

Flaming Hammer

Sharp Weapons:

Toad

Mirror Shard

Tin Soldiers Pen

If anyone knows if they have picked those up, and where to find them could you let me know it would be great...From what I read you only need 162 to pop the "Mine!" trophy..I am 2 away!

The mirror shard (about 3 of them) are in a chest on a raised walkway around the edge of the first fountain you get to, in the level where you get the trumpet, mandolin, drumstick all in plain site. The following video, at around 5 minutes shows the location, but the guy playing doesn't pick them up. The Blue icon shows they are sharp pickups, denoting broken glass item.

Annoyingly, this video now shows as having been deleted. Maybe it's just a temporary youtube glitch, so i'll leave it on here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3WRIHobLsw&feature=related]YouTube - Fairytale Fights Level 10 38 Chests part 2[/ame]

Edited by TheMightyImp2
correction

EDIT: The toad is in a wishing well to the bottom left of one of the mazes. My sister corrected me on this.

There may well be a toad there, but for me, that was just full of love potions and wands.

I found the toad, in the wishing well immediately before entering the mazes. I paid the well fee the first time, and got something unremarkable, but the second time I "wished" I got the toad.

Hope this helps some people!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got the Treasure Hunter trophy. Popped randomly after completing the 6th level on my medium run ;)

But just wanted to let you guys know:

The Spoon of Destruction did not appear in the well in Chapter 6 for me at all. But it was given to me from the well right before the first moving pot lid in Chapter 7. Hope this helps if someone is struggling getting it in Chapter 6!

Otherwise great weapon guide, moving through the levels weapon hunting on my medium run. Only 151 so far though and have no idea what I missed ;)

EDIT: Got the trophy! It unlocked at 162 for me, right after I got Excalibur. My counts were:

Total: 162

Slice: 47

Blunt: 95

Guns: 5

Bows: 5

Potions: 5

Wands: 5

I got the toad, so it is one of the 162. I have not gotten the Blacksmith's Sword yet though, I am 100% sure of that. So it was not needed for the trophy in my case...

EDIT 2: I now got the Blacksmith's Sword, man what an awesome weapon! ;) I ended with 163 weapons total, with the trophy popping at 162. I cannot think of any weapon I'm missing now, so glad I got the trophy :p

Edited by Takk_For_Maten

• 4 weeks later...
I got the toad, so it is one of the 162. I have not gotten the Blacksmith's Sword yet though, I am 100% sure of that. So it was not needed for the trophy in my case...

EDIT 2: I now got the Blacksmith's Sword, man what an awesome weapon! ;) I ended with 163 weapons total, with the trophy popping at 162. I cannot think of any weapon I'm missing now, so glad I got the trophy :p

The Toad isn't part of the count, I got the trophy without it. You had it but it really didn't matter since your trophy popped on Excalibur. Since you didn't have the Blacksmith Sword when your trophy popped I'll make a note that it may not be needed. If someone else can confirm that let me know.

I'll make an extra note about the Spoon in Chapter 7, thanks man. :)

Help. I need help! Went through the whole weapon list and crossed off every weapon but still I have 160 weapons. What am I missing?

Oh and it's a blunt weapon that's for sure. Is it the squirl? And if so how do I get it??

Thanks in advance for any help.

There is no Squirrel (see the Unnecessary Weapons section). I can only surmise that you crossed one off but didn't actually pick it up, or you quit in the middle of a level and something didn't save. Not sure what you can do besides going through them again.

If you find that something's incorrect with the list, let me know.