|03-20-2010, 07:35 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
NFS Shift Exotic Racing DLC Roadmap/Trophy guide
-Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
-Offline: 4 ( 1; 2; 1 )
-Online: 1 ( 1 )
-Approximate amount of time: 2 hours
-Number of missable trophies: None
-Glitched trophies: None
-Do cheat codes disable trophies? No cheat codes
-Does difficulty affect trophies? No
This DLC set adds approximately 50 offline races, 7 cars, and a new track based on the Monaco urban circuit (Riviera) which comes in 4 different versions.
Some have trouble finding the new offline races. In fact, when you are in the Tier 1 races menu, hit as if you wanted to reach a "Tier 0" menu. All offline trophies can be earned on Easy difficulty.
Concerning the new cars added by the DLC, they are already in your garage, in new slots, so you don't have to sell old cars to buy the new ones.
Hot Lap Champion
Complete every event in the Hot Lap Competition in 1st position
The Hot Lap Competition consists of 4 Time Attacks. You are on your own with a given car and you have to beat the best time. Here are the 4 times to beat on Easy:
- Alpental (Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione): 00:52.00
- Glendale West (Maserati GranTurismo S): 01:05.00
- Riviera - Monument Loop (Acura NSX): 00:50.00
- Tokyo short (McLaren MP4-12C): 00:49.00
Beat all the lap times in the Exotic Time Attack Competition
The Exotic Time Attack Competition consists of 4 races against the AI. You have to beat the AI time to win, but in order to get this trophy, you'll have to beat a fixed record for each race. Here are the records to beat on Easy:
- Brands Hatch Indy: 00:52.000
- Silverstone National: 01:03.000
- London River: 01:30.000
- Donington National: 01:18.000
For these races, you can only use the Acura NSX, the Alfa 8C Competizione or the Maserati GranTurismo S. Don't forget that you can buy racing parts to improve these cars. This will make things much easier.
Achieve 1st place in all Riviera Tour events
Riviera Tour is a 4 race championship (one race on each Riviera version). You'll have to come in first on each race to get the trophy.
Exotic Tour Star
Achieve all Stars in Exotic World Tour
Exotic World Tour is a 5 race championship. To get this trophy, you'll have to get all the stars for this championship. This means that for each race, you have to finish first, earn a fixed amount of points and complete an objective. It's not necessary to earn all the stars in one playthrough. Here are the point requirements and specific objectives for each race on Easy:
- Ambush Canyon: Earn 2400 pts and Own 75% Racing Line
- Monte Grande: Earn 2960 pts and 100 Drafting Points (in one go)
- London Royal Mile: Earn 2560 pts and Perform a Clean Lap
- Tokyo Circuit: Earn 3040 pts and Lead for an Entire Lap
- Spa GP: Earn 3280 pts and Own 75% Racing Line
If you have trouble earning points or achieving objectives, here are some tips:
- The best way I found to earn a lot of points is to trade paint as much as you can. Stay in the middle of a group of opponents and crash into them as much as you can.
- To own 75% racing line, just take your time and follow it as much as you can.
- Earning 100 drafting points in one go is a bit tricky. Here again, take your time and follow an opponent, staying as close as possible. Keep at it and you will get.
Complete an Online Race or Time Attack in all the Exotic vehicles
To get this trophy, all you have to do is to complete a race online with each car from the DLC. You don't need to win them. It will still count even if you can't reach the finish line within 30 seconds after the winner has finished. The cars from the DLC are:
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- BMW M1 Procar
- GUMPERT apollo
- Acura NSX
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Maserati GranTurismo S
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
This means you'll have to play at least 7 races online.
Last edited by Vyrastas; 10-25-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
|03-22-2010, 11:25 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
I just beat all 4 hot lap races and earned all 12 stars yet the trophy didn't pop. Anyone know what could possibly be wrong?
EDIT: I did the 1st race again and the trophy popped. Guess it didn't register the first time for some reason.
Last edited by Varkovsky; 03-22-2010 at 12:29 PM.
|03-25-2010, 07:27 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: chi town
i dunno if im just being stupid, or if im just tired and am not paying attentioon, but where do i find the exotic cars to use in online races, are they only avaliable in certain online races, what am i missing, cuz when i just select a quick ranked match, and go to change vehicle, they arent there.... anyone?
|03-29-2010, 08:25 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2009
first for memphis88, u need 2 make sure the host your joining has the d.l.c. best thing 2 do is create your own game and make sure d.l.c. is allowed. someone will join game eventually. u dont have 2 win 2 get trophy. second this trophy guide should say something about upgrading your new cars. i was wondering why i coudnt beat time attacks.easy after upgrades.