|05-03-2012, 06:23 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2011
A few questions
so guys i am a bit of a noob in this game and i need to improve myself
so here are my quistions :
1- who is the best follwer ?
2- how can i craft new weapons/ armor from smithing
3- how the f*** can i use the alchemy i dont know which to put on what
4- i cant find maramal how can i meet her
5- were is the best place to farm iron ignot ore ?
6- i saw a hegraven who has a fire spell the explodes when i get hit by it how can i get it ?
7- what is the best armor / weapon / spell
and thats it 4 now , i know that sounds a lot boring but i never played any of the rbg games before and thank you
i love gaming
just as much as i love sleeping
|05-03-2012, 06:36 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England, UK
1. Most are the same, I had the companion woman with the bow
2. You need to get your smithing skill up and have ingots, you use a smelter or anvil and it tells you what items you need to craft certain things.
3. I don't know, never used alchemy. Just potions.
4. The wedding guy? He is either in the temple or in the inn opposite the temple.
5. Best just to buy ingots from whiterun, go to the four traders and check each of there stock for iron ingots. If you really want ore then mine it or buy it from said people.
6. It's probably the fire bolt thing, you can get it from the Mage in dragonsreach I think or the college of Winterhold.
7. Best armour: Daedric Armour, Best Weapon: Daedric sword (legendary), Best Spell: The master conjugation ones
|05-03-2012, 06:42 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: East Midlands (UK)
2) You must find the materials to make the item, and you must have a high enough level in Smithing to create the armour or weapon in question. To start with, you'll have to stick to iron daggers and other lowly rated items. The best place in my opinion was Whiterun, as you have everything in one place. As you enter the main gates, look to your immediate right. You will notice a crafting table, grindstone and smith.
3) The idea is you have to experiment to find new potions and more advanced versions of potions. If you want to raise your alchemy instead of simply finding or buying potions, here is a compiled list
4) Maramal can be found in the temple in Riften. Here.
5) Not sure, I simply bought it from general stores. It's more costly, but also a lot quicker. There is a shop right next to the smithing location I told you about previously in Whiterun. If you take this option, the shops refresh every 48 hours. Simply press and wait for two 24 hour periods.
6) You can either find the spell or buy it. In Dragonsreach, Whiterun, you will notice a big fort at the very back. Go inside, and as you head towards the Jarl, you will notice a room towards the right. There is a man in there that you can buy spells from. It might be there.
7) The best armour and weapons are daedric. They require you to have level 90 smithing, but farming the level can get that rank up quickly. Dragon armour/weapons requires level 100, and whilst it's lighter, it isn't as high in statistics. Not sure on the best spell, I guess it's a matter of opinion. More than likely the master spells are the best. You have to visit the college of Winterhold and complete the quests to get these.