Falmer tents: getting stuck

Yokel

This is a warning for skyrim players!

Watch out for Falmer tents, there are some around which you can get stuck in! I managed to get myself stuck in a Falmer tent in Blackreach. I couldn't enter a tent where a Falmer was sitting in, but when I pressed the attack button my character got inside the tent due to the attack cinematics when it attacked the Falmer inside.

Well, if that happens, DON'T EVER TOUCH THE FALMER ''BED" or your game will autosave and you can't reload. So to avoid this, immediatly reload your autosave to minimize game progress loss (Also manual save once in a while, you never know when it comes in handy)

-If you did used the bed(autosave) for what reason ... there is a way to get out of the tent, by using Werewolf transformation while constantly running into the doorway. This way I managed to get out of the tent myself. But i'm not sure it works on every malfunctioning falmar tent!

If you can't out, and having created an autosave in the falmer tent, and don't have any manual saves, it could mean your entire game is ruined! So watch out, possible game braking glitch

Nico0777

Edited by Yokel

Yes such things definitely help to avoid these kind of thing. Good tips also.

Although I have quite some experience with games that use autosave and glitch often which could result in terrible gamebreakers, I still managed to put myself into this dangerous situation ... that's a result of rushing it too much and just being plain lazy sometimes

I must say that, by far, Skyrim isn't as bad as the Fallout series for PS3 considering bugs,freezes,glitching. At least not that i'm aware of at this point ...