Rate the trophy difficulty...  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-7. More to 7.

Like always: This is my way of rating it since I start with 5 all the time because of all aspects normally included in a game, like general difficulty, the effort you need, the time, et cetera. A 6-7 of mine would probably be a 2-4 from other people. And the only difficulty is because of the Tournament and Arena matches.

1/10 not dificult at all, absolute die hard fan/hardcore of DBZ.

So you rated it personally and not generally.

Edited by Cetra

Budokai was a cakewalk to get all the trophies and if 3 turns out the same than I'll be voting a 3-4 just because tournament can be slightly frustrating due to ring-outs. I'll wait until I have the plat to vote.

edit: The ringouts for Budokai 3 happened to me a lot. Not sure if I was unlucky or what but it got a bit annoying. A 4 for me. Aside from the tournaments, it's fairly easy if you use a walkthrough(even if you don't really, but flying all around the map after every battle gets tedious so I started using one to unlock the characters).

Edited by Pimpalicious

the best way to beat the world torns easily on budokai 1 is to use kid gohan and use the R1 charge. he's is like a torpedo and can knock them out quite quick!

No, that charge moves are so random because of the opponents' movements and you always risk to be ringed out no matter how fast you are. I relied on ringing them out first but then I used the other method because the first one was so random and it is so idiotic when your opponent hits you and wins via Ring Out.

@Devilryuujin: You need to rate a game as if you would have played it for the first time. I cannot rate a game easy just because I have played it 10 times.

Edited by Cetra

What an easy game to (P), only took me 4 days. I play the hell out of it on the PS2 that my first my copy got completely scratch & immediately got other copy.So completing the HD collection was a breeze. Budokai 1 took a day & half to complete. Budokai 3 part....was so so. Dragon universe. Easy. Dragon arena part had some strong opponents but I easily defeated them with my Frieza :D. I was disappointed on the changes in the intro & stages music, because I really wanted to hear urban arena stage "twist of fate" on the game. But I got something else :(. Overall my vote is a 1/10.

Budokai HD is a difficult game to rate. With sites like this one and Gamefaqs, the hidden characters are not so hidden anymore. It's almost a problem, and it definitely shows how Budokai and Budokai 3 are from a different era of video games.

There are more than a couple times that I almost destroyed my controller with rage, which is exactly how I remember these games (at least three PS2 controllers bit the dust).

Overall, with the help of walkthroughs, the game isn't too hard. But I'm going to vote a six for those frustrating moments. I was able to get the platinum in less than five days of gaming though.

I haven't played many fighters to compare this with, so the fighting community may disagree with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...