Rate the trophy difficulty...  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_75.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for a 7. This game has hard trophies but they can be doable with some effort and enthusiasm put in them. There are hard trophies including getting 30 online titles, which is almost impossible without a boosting partner, also battle bonus complete is a pain. This game is pretty fun and impressive overall and yeah, it's a good game but, like I said earlier, the trophies are doable with some time so, patience is key!

Other 2 Fighting games I platinumed:

Street Fighter IV was hell. 10 for sure. Took over 100 hours of gameplay and grinding and a lot of it was brutal.

Blazblue was nice. Some tough challenges as well as some fun online grinding. Perfect difficulty. 5

Dragon Ball Raging Blast is somewhere in between but more towards being hell to try to platinum. I can tell this game will be very tough to platinum. I'll vote this an 8.

The platinum is not really hard, but takes a lot of time. I got 30 titles without the help of a partner but it took me one day. The only hard trophy I need to get now is 'all ruined' because I don't know which parts I still have to destroy. -_-

I would say: 3 for real difficulty/challenge, 10 for time required.

i say a 5. its quite easy. even the online titles r extemely easy depending which ones u got for. mainly do the 10x in a row goku vegeta piccolo burter, play every ginyu force character twice win with finisher, high tension, kame hame ha, win heaps, do 30 hits, lose saiyan vs saiyan, 2 ariel combossolar flare heaps in a match, vanish heaps in a match( gets u up to 3 titles for this 1) etc. its just the 100 1p vs cpu wins and item collector and battle bonus that r time consuming but most certainly easy. except battle bonus

Edited by Kildot

The only ones that would be difficult would be the online titles one, but with boosting all the online ones would be fine. The rest just involve putting time in to it, like getting all the starts, items and such.

Currently on 50% and working my way through the story mode to get the stars.

The only ones that would be difficult would be the online titles one, but with boosting all the online ones would be fine. The rest just involve putting time in to it, like getting all the starts, items and such.

Currently on 50% and working my way through the story mode to get the stars.

You haven't attempted All Ruined, it seems.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I'm around 20% (I've been playing other games lately), I give this a 8 due to the difficulty of collecting stars (some of them are hard to get imho), 130 plays in Versus (100 vs cpu and 30 vs 2p), and online titles can take time depending on who you play as, how many wins, and/or whatever it takes to get 30 titles.

At least collecting titles is better than Street Fighter IV's because in that game, you have to get ALL the titles to get Platinum while in Dragon Ball: RB you only need 30.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my plat :) and have to rate it an 8. All ruined had me pulling my hair out at times but besides it beeing a trophy where you got to be determined to get it, it isn't actually difficult skill wise.

If I hadn't the guide and help at boosting online titles this would surely get a 9 or even a 10 cause I would've probably never figured out how to manage to do "Battle Bonus Complete" or would've done ages to get 30 titles, especially again if you don't know the titles in advance but with the guide and boosting this game just became a farming game which didn't give me much trouble. Even getting the stars was easy as hell for me and the only stars I still have left are doing 2 throw evasions and deflecting 30 ki blasts due to farming D-points.

Loved the game, though seeing I grew up with dragonball it wasn't the hardest thing to do. Hell without dragonball and Kenshin I would've never became an animelover and know series like One Piece. And found it funny to see Vegeta call Goku Goku in the final battle with Kid Buu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7/10 with a booster friend

8/10 without

With a booster friend the only thing you have to worry about is all ruined and maybe the videl minigame. The rest comes with time but it will be time consuming.

Without a booster friend you will need some more skill and it will be more difficult to get the titles but still very possible, I did it without a friend.

• 2 weeks later...