Rate the trophy difficulty...  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_6.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.03

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of difficulty, the game seems to ave decreased alot from the original, the AI have gone from being relativly hard to really easy, so I'd say it's going to be easy, but time consuming.

Lol the AI is much better than in RB1

I can't earn trophies for this title.

I know Galaxy Mode isn't really hard.

It is all in Japanese, and I don't understand it. Sometimes I receive trophies for I-don't-know-what. I'm currently at 11% or something.

A friend in my PSN list has 77%, that is pretty far for 2-3 days, right?

It is not hard to get the platinum trophy of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2.

The "hardest" trophies are only "hard" because they are time consuming. Even the Galactic Ruler Gold Trophy or whatever it is called is not hard. You just need to finish the normal battle and the Boss of each character to make him/her count as finished in the Galactic Battle mode. You don't even need to do the unlocked extra battles. And none of the battles is hard except battles which start in High Tension for your character while your enemy is very good in attacking and blocking - which is the case in Android #20's, so Dr. Gero's Galactic Battle Mode because you have to fight against #17 as Dr. Gero's boss encounter. But the best part is - you unlock items and increase the points you can use for your Character Items so you can equip your character and make even such battles easier.

And I do use the characters which are annoying first. So I save the best for last. I began with Chiaotzu, Videl (she is not annoying for me but I thought it would be harder for her in this mode - however I was wrong), Guldo and all these crap characters including the uncool Androids which aren't Cell, 17 and 18. Actually only 19 and 20. The others do not annoy me that much.

Easy Platinum. Very easy. That doesn't mean it get's a "1" Difficulty Rating. It is still time consuming and for those who did no training or didn't have/do not have Dragon Ball Raging Blast (1) the battles are harder for sure. Because of that and because it is time consuming it gets a "3-4". I want to give it a "5" rating because it is time consuming. But the truth is it is not hard enough to to get a "5". Even the Battle Zones with collecting stamps are not such a big deal if you already are a Dragon Ball master and getting Platinum in Dragon Ball Raging Blast (1) did require that (I have 98% because I don't want to get Dragon Points now for the final trophy, the idiotic Item Collector but I have already unlocked all items; so Platinum in the first game of Dragon Ball Raging Blast is no longer a big deal for me). And most of the battle system is still the same.

EDIT on 03:55 AM: Yesterday I bought my new game Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, started a new save data/save game/call it how you want in the evening and immediately began with Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2. Now I have 22 Trophies of the Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 Trophy Set of 50 Trophies and with it 35% of the Trophies. Lol.

Edited by Cetra

i dont know i'm at 82% now the titles i was able to group the onlines ones so you can get 26 in 20 runs and a few more when you get to your 30th win, 50 fights online not as bad.

The only one that seems time consuming is the capsule corp trophy.

I alreay have 216 stamps and just need to do more ultimate zones but so far much easier than the first in trophy wise

5/10

Not that hard, just time consuming.

Play every character galaxy mode and you will get everything, finish battle zone and get the rest.

Then onto the last trophies, a few online trophies.

They aren't that hard, but finding people online is hard sometime because this game wasn't that popular online.

I only need the online trophies, but finding people online to play against is frustration sometime because sometime you can search all you want and nobody come up and you have to search again and again till you find someone.

This is why I left a message on the boosting thread because it would be easier to find the person to boost with you.

edit:

never mind, since nobody want to boost, i just did the online titles and the 30 wins myself, it wasn't that hard.

30 wins could take about 4 to 5 hrs depend on the person you fought.

also depend on if you have good items on Custom matches or bad items.

or you rather play Normal matches, your choice.

if you don't have the really good items, don't play Custom matches cause if you met someone who have really cheap items like brickwall and no flinch from smash and regeneration health item, you will never win them cause they will be unstoppable.

Edited by Vueguy

5/10

Not that hard, just time consuming.

Play every character galaxy mode and you will get everything, finish battle zone and get the rest.

Then onto the last trophies, a few online trophies.

They aren't that hard, but finding people online is hard sometime because this game wasn't that popular online.

I only need the online trophies, but finding people online to play against is frustration sometime because sometime you can search all you want and nobody come up and you have to search again and again till you find someone.

This is why I left a message on the boosting thread because it would be easier to find the person to boost with you.

Wait, are you THE Vueguy from Gamefaqs?

Also it's much easier to create your own lobby instead of looking for others.

Wait, are you THE Vueguy from Gamefaqs?

Also it's much easier to create your own lobby instead of looking for others.

Ah, okay thanks.

And yes that's me.

Sadly I haven't visit gamefaq more than a year now.

My last time over there was probably April 2009.

Edited by Vueguy

• 2 weeks later...