Dead or Alive 5's achievements.

AegisAvenger

Dead or Alive 5 Achievements - Xbox 360

The trophy/achievement list seem simple, the 1000 matches in Online is way too long, they better have a good online quality.

At least there no ''win 5~10 Ranked match in row'' trophy...

UPDATE: This site include the secret trophies which mention unlocking Alpha-152.

http://exophase.com/game/dead-or-alive-5-xbox-360/achievements/

Edited by AegisAvenger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead or Alive 5 Achievements - Xbox 360 - eXophase.com

The trophy/achievement list seem simple, the 1000 matches in Online is way too long.

At least there no win 5~10 Ranked match in row trophy...

The only ones I see of concern are probably Survival Master and Time Attack Master, if the "clear courses" mean like complete the mode straight out like in DOA4 I can see people struggling with Survival Mode (assuming they didn't reduce the A.Is difficulty level from DOA4) and maybe Time Attack mode as well (its bee a while since I played DOA4).

Either way I don't think I'll be getting the game anyway so I'll never know first hand lol

I haven't played DOA since Dead or ALive 2: Hardcore on the PS2. lol

I am clueless on how much its has changed since then. I don't remember if DOA is known for frustrating A.I. :think:

When I was speaking to a friend years ago when he was trying to complete DOA4 Survival he basically had this to say

"They counter my highs, they counter my lows, they counter my grabs ... and they counter my counter, these A.Is are ****ing nuts"

Its like they're one step ahead of you and know what you're going to do before you do lol

Since Alpha-152 is unlockable, I don't know if she will be nerfed when player use her compared to the AI. Like Seth in SF4, the AI seem to have a normal stamina and does a decent damage output but when we use him, he die the fastest and does small damage output.

Or they will simply make her unselectable in Online? I don't remember if Gill in SF3 is selectable in Online...

At least there's nothing for winning loads of matches or reaching a certain rank like in the last game :).

Well I never had an Xbox or Xbox 360 so that's why Dead or Alive on PS1 and Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore are the only Dead or Alive games I ever played(besides Dead or Alive Paradise). But even so, playing 1,000 matches is too much even if I did like playing online. Like for instance even with games that say play 100 online matches, I think that's too much. If it was like 20 matches I would be ok with that.

Nice trophies :D

Thank god there isn't a "Wins in a row" trophy

The invitations thing is the one thing I don't get... You need to get invited or do you invite???

Anyhow, I hope DOA has a better onlinemode then Mortal Kombat... In MK I've waited more then I've been fighting...

Well I never had an Xbox or Xbox 360 so that's why Dead or Alive on PS1 and Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore are the only Dead or Alive games I ever played(besides Dead or Alive Paradise). But even so, playing 1,000 matches is too much even if I did like playing online. Like for instance even with games that say play 100 online matches, I think that's too much. If it was like 20 matches I would be ok with that.

I do agree that a 1,000 is excessive but I'm going to leave that trophy until last and grind it out in small increments :). I can see how someone could be put off this but I'm almost certain someone will figure out a (legal) faster way of doing it :).

Pretty dull list imo. Why are there so many simple ones? "Turn on the button display", "Turn off the hot zones", "save a replay"... seems really uninspired. And the tiles are bland and ugly too :(

And the other extreme (1000 matches) is totally unnecessary.

Nonetheless I'm really looking forward to this game. Last one played was DoA2 on the PS2 and had so much fun with it. Hopefully TN doesn't screw it up :whistle:

1000 matches online? The first thing that went through my head is: are you kidding me? I don't want to do this. But then I noticed it doesn't say play Ranked, you can send invitations and you don't have to get a certain amount of wins or reach a certain rank. That makes a bit less stressful. It was my favourite fighter in the days of PS2 and I bet I played more than a 1000 matches against friends, so I'm good to go :D

I just hope one of those other trophies aren't over difficult. I want the same "balanced" AI of the PS2 version and not the "I will read all your inputs" AI of the xbox versions I have been hearing about.

Seeing the whole 1000 fights brings back aching memories of grinding 1400 in KOF12, even though it's very different here. I only hope you can set the handicap and round wins and the ability to do rematches from the mini menu instead of going back just to make 2 fights a minute at least.

And yet, I'm cool with it.

Edited by SolitaryGenesis

1000 fights is not that bad, its not KoF12, where everyone hated the game and no one was online+ garbage netcode.:think:

I played over 5000 matches in VF5 Final and over 3000 in SF4, it all depends on the Netcode, and, of course do the 1000 Fights ASAP: more players online, less cherry picking, more noobs, no need to boost.

• 2 weeks later...