Supplimental Trophy Guide for Co-op Glitches/Workarounds

When playing the game in co-op there are some trophies that glitch and here are the workarounds and way to earn the trophies.

This is my first try out to write a supplemental guide so be kind :eek:. Hope it helps some of you out so you aren't as pissed off as I was while playing this game.

I have also included a couple of shortcuts to earn trophies as well

Story Issues

#21 - Operation Detachment

I don't want to spoil any of the story, but there is a glitch at the end of this mission and in the spoiler is the stated problem and solution.

[spoiler=ID] You need to finish the mission by landing on the aircraft carrier Enterprise. This is very problematic.

- Problem : Start with the Host must land on the carrier, if they crash, you MUST restart from last checkpoint. If the host lands and someone else does not land (Crash) then the mission will NOT end.

- Workaround : Have the host land on the carrier first. Once on the deck you need to hold your brakes until everyone lands. If not then you will start rolling again and crash (Have to restart from Checkpoint). The only way to complete this mission in Co-op is to have EVERYONE land. The only other option is to have the host land and then as other players crash they leave the lobby. Once everyone is either on the deck or left the lobby the mission will end.

Glitched Trophies:

Bombardier

Successfully bomb a target in Campaign mode (Single player or Co-Op).

- Problem : If you are not the host of the game when playing co-op you will not earn this trophy. (Only the Host Earns the Trophy)

- Workaround : After completing the game with your co-op group, return in single player campaign and choose any mission with bombing (Mission #7 - Attack on Taroa Works) and complete a bombing run.

Fish In The Water

Sucessfully torpedo a target in Campaign mode (Singleplayer or Co-Op).

- Problem : If you are not the host of the game when playing co-op you will not earn this trophy. (Only the Host Earns the Trophy)

- Workaround : After completing the game with your co-op group, return in single player campaign and choose any mission with torpedo attack (Mission #8 - Scratch One Flattop Works) and sink a ship.

Daredevil

Sucessfully divebomb a target in Campaign mode (Singleplayer or Co-Op).

- Workaround : After completing the game with your co-op group, return in single player campaign and choose any mission with dive bomb attack (Mission #9 - Battle of the Coral Sea Works) and sink a ship, if playing mission 9 it happens 2 minutes in.

Fish In A Barrel

Sink 25 ships (Singleplayer or Co-Op).

- Workaround : After you complete the game, play in single player a mission with torpedoes and lots of targets

Killing Spree/ No Mercy / Relentless

Destroy 50 / 250 / 500 enemies (Singleplayer or Co-Op).

- Problem : Did not pop while playing mulch-player while not the host. Everyone in the group got it at different points (host kept changing)

- Workaround : After you complete the game, play in mission #11 - Midway Defense, over and over and you should get it ~3 runs into it. I found that it seemed only planes counted as enemies. Also I was swapping planes as I played and nothing popped. I moved to using the "Lighting" over and over and it worked.

Edited by jmac92123
Remembered one more workaround