Rate the trophy difficulty...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 3 weeks later...

at the moment i want to say Impossible as the mission with the Carriers (missions 9?) wont let me finish it. i get BACK to the Fleet they ask for help with the remaining fighters so we kill all 5. then nothing, they doint say the skies are clear they dont tell me to land NOTHING. i flew for over 30 min in a circle before quitting the mission.

it does not seem to hard otherwise though. maybe a 5

i had the same problem, you have to restart the level again. when you get to that bit there will be more than 5 fighters so you'll know straight away if the clitch has kicked back in again.

the game itself is easy the problem for getting the plat is finding someone online to do the online trophies

at the moment i want to say Impossible as the mission with the Carriers (missions 9?) wont let me finish it. i get BACK to the Fleet they ask for help with the remaining fighters so we kill all 5. then nothing, they doint say the skies are clear they dont tell me to land NOTHING. i flew for over 30 min in a circle before quitting the mission.

it does not seem to hard otherwise though. maybe a 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The only hard level that kicked my ass was level 16. Cause of that stupid seaplane.

Here's a tip, for anybody struggling with that level, set the level to easy, beat it, once you beat it, it the game then gives you access to a another seaplane, its a bit more sluggish and bigger then the first one, but it comes with 8 rockets. This makes the level super easy, i died 3 times using the 2nd seaplane on hard, and im no pro.