Rate the trophy difficulty  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted 2.

Nothing hard here, only thing that can cause some problems is the final boss, but learning the attack patterns and going there with more life thumbs down the problem :p

The collectibles are not hard to find either, just a few that are very cleverly hidden (as already stated) but nothing that you can't find on your own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eh, I went with 4 though maybe more like 3.5. I think people are exaggerating a little how easy it is based on how short it is. There's some reasonably tricky platforming in this game, especially in the last two areas. Not devilishly hard or anything, but also not a total cakewalk.

I guess the 1-10 scale means different things to different people, but my take is that if it's a 2, you shouldn't have had to try anything more than 2 or 3 times. I suspect almost everyone needed more than 3 attempts at the final boss in particular.

I also really liked the game. I was a fan of the original in its time so that's colored a bit by nostalgia, but nevertheless this is what a remake should be...stayed completely true to the original in spirit, while still being more than just a straight graphics upgrade.

• 1 month later...

It's a 3 for me, getting all diamonds is annoying even with a guide. The last boss Mizrabel it's not easy, it takes precision to beat her without losing health in the early stages.

A very good game, too bad it's short, but i think it's a good remake and i recommend it to buy if you haven't done yet. :)

While it wasn't quite as easy as I thought it was going to be, I still voted 2. There were a few sections that took a few tries but nothing that bad at all. I managed to do the last boss on my first try too, I did start the battle with 5 stars though and ended with 1!

I gave it a 2. Overall it was an easy game to beat and get 100%. Collecting everything required some searching, but with a few playthroughs each levels you can get a good idea where you might have missed a collectible. Or you can use a collectible video guide lol. Final boss gave me a couple deaths until I picked up on her attack patterns.

2/10, nice 'n' easy game as well as a straightforward 100%. The game presented challenge where challenge was due but I liked that so it wasn't too easy of a game.

All in all, absolutely gorgeous game graphics-wise with awesome platforming and a cute story. Recommended to any fan of platforming or just cartoony games in general. :)

• 1 month later...

I seem to be getting worse at platformers it seems:(. This took me 2 or 3 times as long to finish as I was expecting. Some of those diamonds are a real pain to get and I spent 40 minutes alone on the final boss. I give it a 4. I would give it a 5 or a 6 but part of me thinks poor health preparation going into the final boss made it that little bit harder.

• 1 month later...

I give this a 3 as getting each and every gem is a chore and some are sort of hard to find, also the final boss battle is mildly difficult. Most of the game is fairly easy though and levels can be finished very quickly if not going for the collectibles. Game had good nostalgic value to it as I remember the old side scrolling Mickey Mouse games from when I was a little kid however I feel that the gem collecting ruined the experience and made the game less fun overall.

• 3 weeks later...

It all comes down to 2D platformer collectibles and one somewhat challenging (for a 2/3D platfomer) final boss battle. You probably know how good you are at sniffing out collectibles in a game like this. I'll admit some of them are pretty well hidden and I had to resort to watching some vids to find the last few, so I'll give a 3.