"No place to hide", help/tips?

Bonecrusher

It unlocks the devgru face mask(maniac helmet). The challenge is "kill 6 different players in 1 maniac life".

I've been trying to unlock this nonstop for the past few days, it's getting irritating at this point. I've got close a few times, 1 game I killed 20 people with one suit but still nothing. I've been attempting it on domination. Anybody have any advice on getting this one? Best setup? Game mode?

Edit:nvm, just got it

Edited by Bonecrusher

so... what set up did you end up using?

i seem to have the shittiest luck. whenever i actually get the maniac suit, i end up in an area where 3 or 4 dudes are all near me, and i pretty much get mowed down. :p

i stole a suit once tho. i bet that dude was pissed. lol >_<

I used my assault rifle class with marathon, then guard dog trinity rocket, and maniac. Took me like 20x to get this fuckin thing, I'd always kill 5 people then die before I got the 6th guy.

I ended up getting it on whiteout, went on a 25 streak with the maniac.

Only tip I can give is avoid running in the open as much as possible, take your time and keep weaving through close spaces an you'll get it.

I used my assault rifle class with marathon, then guard dog trinity rocket, and maniac. Took me like 20x to get this fuckin thing, I'd always kill 5 people then die before I got the 6th guy.

I ended up getting it on whiteout, went on a 25 streak with the maniac.

Only tip I can give is avoid running in the open as much as possible, take your time and keep weaving through close spaces an you'll get it.

hmmm. what other perks did you use?

do any of the speed perks help, or does maniac just override them all and give you max "speed" anyway?

i guess only marathon and agility would be the only two that would have any effect if at all. maybe reflex and strong arm would help with knife throwing.

hmmm. what other perks did you use?

do any of the speed perks help, or does maniac just override them all and give you max "speed" anyway?

i guess only marathon and agility would be the only two that would have any effect if at all. maybe reflex and strong arm would help with knife throwing.

My perks were Scavenger,fully loaded,marathon,hard line and off the grid. I've never used agility so idk, maniac has unlimited sprint but I used marathon to help get to cover quicker since ar's mobility is slower then smg class.