Call of Duty: Ghosts ~ Official PS3T Clan

Warbear

http://imageshack.us/a/img440/6699/ond.png

Banner by: RED_REBEL44

Welcome to PS3T's official clan for Call of Duty: Ghosts. In this thread you will find all news and upcoming game nights for the clan. This is not a competitive clan, so if you're looking for something in that nature, don't bother signing up. With that said, there CAN be possible clan battles if the opportunity is right, just don't expect this to be a competitive clan.

Below are the sign up requirements that you will need to be eligible to join the clan. Please read the requirements carefully, if you don't meet the requirements, your sign up post will be ignored.

Requirements needed to join the clan:

• Been a Member of PS3T.org for at least 1 month.
  • Must have at least 50 posts.
  • Be in good standing with the staff (i.e. no former bans*).
  • Own the game, duh!

*Bans such as recent temporary bans, permanent bans, and bans from Site Game Nights.

Requirements needed to be an officer:

• Been a member of PS3T.org for at least 1 year.
  • Must have at least 500 posts.
  • Demonstrate good leadership.
  • Be in good standing with the staff (i.e. no former bans*).
  • Own the game, duh!

We are currently accepting officer applications!

Edited by Warbear

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Night Rules

We enforce a 3 strike policy!

1. To participate, you need to have joined the site at least 31 days before sign-up AND have over 100 posts. Clans restricted to PS3T.org members ONLY.

2. Please, no flaming/bashing other players. Just because you're not on this site, doesn't mean that the same forum rules don't apply. If you don't like following the rules, then don't bother signing up.

3. Headsets are encouraged, but not mandatory. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.

4. No glitching. No lagging and/or hacking. Play straight or don't play at all.

5. If you sign up, but can't attend any events, please message the clan leader, or any of the officers. Faliure to do so, will result in a strike.

6. When you sign up, please post your PSN ID. It'll make the identification process much easier for everyone.

There is no limit to sign ups for clans. Anyone that wants to join, and meets the requirements, can sign up. Groups for Clan Events are decided at the discretion of the Officer(s) hosting.

7. Since not everyone is fortunate of owning a headset, there will be an official text chat. Do not delete this text chat, and use it if possible during a game night. Unfortunately, the max people that can be in a text chat is 16, so it will be a first come first serve process.

8. Be sure to download all patches before the start time of any events. You may not have played a game in several months and in that time, there may have been quite a few patches released. Depending on the size and number of the patches, it could take quite a while to download them. Be sure to check that you have the latest version prior to the event starting.

9. There is no attendance policy, but signing up for multiple clans and not attending events isn't a good idea. Clan Officers have the right to turn down sign-ups within good reason.

10. Lastly, if you are part of a clan but do not meet the requirements to attend any scheduled game nights for said game, as long as you joined the clan before any scheduled game night, you can attend!

Your sign up post should look something like this.

PSN: ModernWarbear_2

Timezone: -GMT-8 (Time Zones)

DLC: N/A

Mic: Yes

Platform: PS3

Next Game Night

To Be Announced...

Edited by Warbear

Clan Roster

During game nights, Officers will send you a game invite. Members will play against eachother in a private lobby in groups, or play in public (depending on the attendance the following night).

I encourage for those who have the PS4 version to sign up as well, as clan XP and still be shared cross platform.

US = United States Time Zone

EU = European Time Zone

AS = Asian/Australian Time Zone

Prioritize adding the officers that best cover your time zone

Active Officers

1. Warbear (ModernWarbear_2) | Private Message -GMT-8 (US Officer)
  2. SonicBelmont (luffybuggy) - GMT -5 (US PS4 Officer)

Active Members (PS3)

• 1. MadMousey - GMT
  • 2. patcooper GMT -8 (Season Pass)
  • 3. Teigen_K -GMT+1 (Season Pass)
  • 4. M09_Lord-of-War - GMT (Season pass)
  • 5. spectralheaven - GMT +1 (Season Pass)
  • 6. jaferris - GMT
  • 7. Iksde - GMT +1
  • 8. iSqUiDzZ - GMT-6
  • 9. Harry94_ - GMT
  • 10. AhhZooted - GMT
  • 11. Aeirou - GM- 6
  • 12. x8BitD00dski - GMT-5
  • 13. Xx-Stenton-xX - GMT
  • 14. predxeno - GMT-5

Active Members (PS4)

• 1. Rico6522 - GMT-8
  • 2. CorpusDelecti - GMT +1
  • 3. Blind_guardian22 - GMT+5
  • 4. julesthegr8 - GMT
  • 5. patcooper GMT -8 (Season Pass)
  • 6. Tyrant_Deceiver - GMT-8
  • 7. WYSIWYG57 - GMT -5
  • 8. Cpl_Thorn - GMT -5
  • 9. EvilChameleon09 - GMT - 5
  • 10. AzuneMadness - GMT +1
  • 11. Hougigo - GMT
  • 12. The__Noid - GMT-5
  • 13. The_Belsnickel - GMT-5
  • 14. KiDKiLLa606 - GMT
  • 15. Poonjo- GMT-5

Edited by Warbear

I'm assuming that the whole concept of a PS3T clan covering all CoDs with the current CoD being the main focus has been scrapped for just a game-specific clan?

(I might've worded that strangely. What I'm attempting to ask is will there be events held in past CoDs down the line in this clan?)

It might be a bit soon but wouldn't this weekend be a good time to have a gamenight or at least get a group together with the double exp? I'm sure we'd level up tons.

I'll join up with you if you want. I have the weekend off, and I plan on gaming most of the time :D

I'd like to join again, but I am working every other weekend ++, so I won't be able to join all the game nights. Hope that's ok. I'm gaming out of Norway, Europe btw

PSN: Teigen_K

Timezone: -GMT+1 (Oslo, Amsterdam etc..)

DLC: Season Pass!

Edited by EatWar

I'll join up with you if you want. I have the weekend off, and I plan on gaming most of the time :D

I'd like to join again, but I am working every other weekend ++, so I won't be able to join all the game nights. Hope that's ok. I'm gaming out of Norway, Europe btw

PSN: Teigen_K

Timezone: -GMT+1 (Oslo, Amsterdam etc..)

DLC: Season Pass!

Added.

Double XP is here guys :D

Alright, list has been updated. Sorry for the delay, been busy these past few days. Since there's a GTA V game night next weekend, I'm gonna schedule our first game night to the weekend of November 22nd (2 weeks from now). This will also give people more time to sign up. :)

Have you created a clan in Cod: Ghosts? Because I ain't got no invite! :p

Have you created a clan in Cod: Ghosts? Because I ain't got no invite! :p

Since the clan page can ONLY be viewed by the official app on your smartphone, the clan will have to be unofficial (in game) since not everyone will be fortunate of viewing the clan's in game content. you can, however, change your clan tag to PS3T in game.

sdgfhfhgdhgh

I'm assuming that the whole concept of a PS3T clan covering all CoDs with the current CoD being the main focus has been scrapped for just a game-specific clan?

(I might've worded that strangely. What I'm attempting to ask is will there be events held in past CoDs down the line in this clan?)

I tried to do that when Black Ops II came out, but with the lack of any clan support from Elite interest in the game flopped. If enough people express interest in actively attending game nights and want to play past titles, I'm sure it can be implemented into this clan but as it stands right now it won't be happening. Just nothing we can do if there isn't interest/support from the community :(