Zombies Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Please remember this is a thread to help others boost, not to socialize and raise your post count.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Tower of Babble Trophy:

i would like to put my guide to call of duty black ops2 up here for the Tower of babble trophy. i understand fully that there is nothing wrong with the guide in the forum but it leaves out so much that would make this way easier for people who maybe suffer not being so good & it is also way to luck based their way. my way is so solid & easy to follow. iv done thiis 23x all with 1st attempt success iv learnt lots of tips through doing this & im still learning & putting my knowledge forward. here is my guide in its true formTrophy "Tower of Babble" thread (Zombies - NOT a Boosting Thread!)) - Page 30 - PlaystationTrophies.org here is my guide in its basic copied form for you im sorry it dont look so professional here check link above for better results

*Raz619's TOB run method 100% success rate*

PERM PERKS & HOW TO OBTAIN

QUICK REVIVE PERK :- get 17x revives in 1 game. simply run out to lava @ 1st stop outside & die get some1 needing perk to revive 17x. you know when you have it as a green mist sets above your head.

PERM JUGG PERK :- start a SOLO game buy a quck revive & get killed by a zombie, kill that zombie while your downed & repeat till the machine disappears. kill a few zombies & die you know when you have it as a green mist sets above your head

BANK RUNS

get 4,000 made & run to the bank. bank those credits. die out & restart, upon fresh game get 1000 to open bank & head straight there, get out 3k & run to the hut between area 4 & 5 buy bowie knife (saves spending credits on ammo gr8ly), melle kill all zombies till wave 10+ pistol shoot to bag extra cash, myself i dont board windows to let the zombies out faster, you should have easy 30k + by wave 10, get up to 50k + is best,works really well with perk perm jugg, you die when you run your course, bank every wave & tally it, do same process nxt game.

only credits cashed in custom or online can b used solo does not carry over

BOOST METHOD 2 to 4 PLAYERS

wave1

3 players build turbine quickly & 1 player kills 12 zombies (always always leave 2), pick up turbines & run backwards to the bank, cross lava pit furthest right you can, every1 get out their cash, each player takes their own stop 1 @ bank, 1 @ diner 1 @ power station & 1 @ farm, burn the boz out til you have EMP's, pythons, executioners, ray guns (i strongly recommend the most confidant member gets ballistic knife its gr8 for quick revives in tough situations) & lastly monkey's, 1 player goes to turn power on & off, & bk on again as i have found out you can pack a punch your weapons without hindering your trophy. just mk sure you turn it bk off when you have done this. once the box is done every1 go to pylon & end wave1 when storm is STRONG above you, each player takes a corner & covers well no breachs allowed, keep 2 zombies alive rule still counts as after wave 3 they start running if you leave just 1 making them hard to control, & if that zombie dies out u r forced to go extra unwanted waves.

wave2+

carry judging storm & by wave 5 he should b out, kill him as intended, 2 players with turbines go to their stops i use bus depot & diner, 3,2,1 lay turbine & w8 for trophy, if light stays green you must carry on further rounds as you had not enough power.

with 4 players providing you hit no nukes (no melee allowed) the total zombies per wave is consistent as follows

wave1- 14

wave2- 26

wave3- 47

wave4- 76

add the sums between you & mk sure you leave 2 each wave

i strongly recommend using the perks for all parts of trophy & when doing bank runs also buy the jugg & turn power on you can be hit 6x i think

& here is just a few of my verifications that prove im not just talking rubbish Trophy "Tower of Babble" thread (Zombies - NOT a Boosting Thread!)) - Page 32 - PlaystationTrophies.org

i have made a video for the trophy to for every1 to follow with great ease

please highly consider this i put lots of effort into this.

2ndly i made a guide to signstar (disc version) get 9,000 on 5 songs on hard setting. i once again made my own thread with a very highly detailed guide to it using a keyboard as a very easy way to get this silly trophy here is my link which also includes verification its worked for other players to this way 5 song on hard 5* using keyboard - PlaystationTrophies.org

i have always tried my best to help players get hard trophies easily & would like to see it go far

If you're just looking for people to play the online with, please use this thread: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-duty-black-ops-ii/179569-black-ops-ii-clan-recruitment-thread.html#post3209421

Edited by BreadSkin
Updated accordingly

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the game yet but I will tomorrow, so I would like some help when it comes to doing the zombie trophies. Personally I am not a big fan of it and would like to knock out those trophies as soon as I can. I will be more than willing to help everyone else with what they need, send me a message on PSN - I3oatsNHoes

Picking the game up in just under 4 hours. Will be on most of tomorrow. Will boost any trophies. Decent at zombies. PSN: Rtbeoh

Time Zone: GMT

EDIT: I boost most zombies trophies. I have majority of them now but still need a few. Willing to help others but I can take a while to reply as I'm backed up with requests but I'm still available

Edited by Rtboh

Not into the Zombies mode at all, and never have been. Wanting to play with patient player to knock these out.

East US time zone available 8am-1130am 1230pm-430pm and 630pm-11pm everyday of the week

PSN ID is Quickie_Lindsay

I have a mic, so I will listen to you, just don't expect me to be talking alot, because I won't.

If you send a friend request, let me know it's for Black Ops.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ZOMBIES II ENROLLEMENT LIST

Feel free to add whom ever you want BUT stick to the group you choosed and I'm going to devide this list into multi-groups

PS.ADD ur team name to the add friend request as following

(Zombies II team !!!)

THIS LIST IS ALSO FOR TOWER OF BABBLE just in case

TEAM ECHO

1-

2-

3-

4-

TEAM LAVA

1-majid212

2- bldfalcon

3- stevedeschain

4-

TEAM BRAVO

1-

2-

3-

4-

TEAM MULI KICK

1-

2-

3-

4-

Edited by majid212

Need all Zombies Trophies

On all day for about 8-9 hours , but not on Saturdays.

Psn : Miazuh

No Mic but I listen well , never die early rounds and good at racking up points and will cooperate if you tell me I need to do something i'll do it.

I just need the tower of Babble trophy. Just need 3 good people with mics. I'm in eastern timezone. I'll be on mostly overnigts at 12 am and afternoons at 1pm to 3.p.m There's a video of how to get the trophy. Go to the trophy guide, and click the link . On the 2nd page, there's a legit and short video. Please watch out and go over it. Thank you!!!