Platinum Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.78

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I give it a 5.

The single player trophies are now ridiculously easy now they increased the number of rounds and number of questions per round. The multiplayer trophies are time consuming. The online ones are harder than BuzzTV simply due to the fact that this game didn't sell as well and it can be hard to find a game. (if you're planning to Platinum this then get online asap as in a couple of months I think it will be a real struggle to get any sofa vs sofa games)

• 1 month later...
But I think it's exclusive to the UK.

No, it's not exclusive to the UK -- there are different versions, for different parts of the world. The majority of places have Buzz! Brain of the World. I think Portugal has its on version, but I'm not sure on that.

That is why, on the PS3 trophy-database, it's listed as Buzz! Brain of... - that compensates for every version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
is this a brand new game or something? Im working on getting 3 more platinums before terminator salvation comes out, i was thinking of buzz tv, trivial pursuit and leisure suit larry. I want to make infamous my 11th platinum

i would strongly reccomend against leisure suit larry its defo the worst game eeevvvvveeeeerrrrr! Made, its truly awlfull

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't gotten the platinum but I have the platinum for Buzz Quiz TV.

I'll give this a 5.

Most of the trophies are the same - Barnard Gold Award this time is PISS EASY. 5 rounds instead of 3 in Quiz TV means that you can get up to 7500 if your good. I got this trophy first time and I hadn't played since March.

Online trophies are gonna be a mission though - especially for me in New Zealand.

MyBuzz quizzes also are multiplayer only now - STILL easy to do however, just press any button with both controllers and you can do a MyBuzz quiz in 2minutes flat. Means 50 quizzes will take about 3-4hrs most!

:)

Edited by thedarkness91

• 1 month later...
6, just because the online is really time consuming and sometimes the server makes someone quit...

10 if you're an italian without a boosting partner, atm in the leaderboard there are me, my boosting partner, a friend of mine and 3-4 other users

Yes, I totally agree with you. I've asked to a lot of people in the leaderboards to boost, but nobody answered. Luckily I've found Felcio, and even if we are working on this game since July I give it a 6.

Too much time consuming...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now knowing this can be imported, I was wondering if this version has the same exact glitch as the US Quiz TV version 1.1 where you play one game before updating then update and voilà, a bunch of trophies come up, rinse and repeat until all but the secret trophies come up.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...