Rate the trophy difficulty.  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.54

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Voted a 8 (mainly because of dedication)

King of Brain would be a 10 for me but with the camera cheat it makes alot easier (but more tedious).

As for the online trophies, i am using 2 PS3s and 2 Turbo Controllers, the main problem is that one of the PS3 isn't mine (its from my friend) and i don't have it everytime so for me it will take 1 or 2 months minimum to be 100%.

• 5 years later...

4/10

The hardest trophy in the set by a decent margin is getting A+ on every difficulty of every Brain Training minigame. That said, most of them can be BSed pretty easily with a camera and some decent reflexes to cram in enough questions on a few of the Easy challenges. The only real annoyances here are Bouncing Ball (Easy), Encase (Easy), and to a lesser extent, Starry (Hard) and Escape. Bouncing Ball (Easy) is a matter of being able to cram in at least 55 correct answers without getting anything wrong (or going up to about 60 correct if you get 1 or 2 wrong), which can take a bit of practice, though Medium and Hard are thankfully a fair bit more lenient as is the case with pretty much every game. Encase (Easy) is a special case where you need to have good reflexes to be able to not overshoot most of the edges as having to wait for a rebound more than a couple of times can cost you the A+ since you need ~38 correct and RNG is generally going to stick you with some longer waits to drag things out. Starry (Hard) is more or less just a matter of getting used to the meh controls so you can cram in enough questions for the A+ rank, though you can at least take pictures of the patterns you're supposed to draw to make things easier. Escape is also just a matter of routing out the best paths through each maze, hoping you don't get too many longer ones on your run, and also dealing with the laggy controls (use :dpad: instead of the motion; the motion here is wonky as hell and you'll likely never get A+ with it).

Aside from that, everything else is more or less a grind as getting 100% Brain Usage is just a matter of doing Brain Tests until you get to 100% in every category and the multiplayer is dead as all hell, making boosting incredibly easy if tedious. Overall, not particularly an EZPZ by any means, but nowhere near as difficult as its rarity and the rest of the ratings would imply.

Edited by Walt the Dog