S0XNpVu.png

Register or sign in to post in this forum and to ask questions.

There are several collectibles throughout the single player campaign. These are both weapons and dog tags. Weapons can be found through exploration (hidden throughout the missions) or taken from an enemy after you've killed him. This guide will show you the locations of all the hidden dog tags and weapons in each mission as well as list which enemy dropped collectible weapons are available in each mission.

You can view how many collectibles you've found in the mission select screen or by hitting pause while in game (does not show weapons earned by taking them from a dead enemy or dog tags earned for each of the three endings). Also, starting weapons are not counted towards collectibles. There are a total of 48 collectibles.

22 Dog Tags (19 collectible plus one for each of the three endings)

26 Weapons (16 from exploration collectibles; 10 dropped from enemies)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1640/CCC.jpgRecon (G)

Find 28 collectibles in the Campaign

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1640/C3D.jpgFull arsenal (G)

Unlock all assignments and collectibles in the Campaign

Here's a Complete video of all 7 mission's collectibles

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUIeB9YrCU]Battlefield 4 - ALL Collectibles (Dog Tags & Weapons) EVERY Mission - All 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Chapter Direct Links

LOTTIh9.png

Each mission in the single player campaign has an assignment that awards you bronze, silver or gold based on your total points scored in a mission. The best way to get a higher score is to get multi kills. This is for killing more than one enemy at the same time. Make good use of your grenades when you see two or more enemies in the same spot. If there is a ammo crate nearby, spam the grenades and keep replenishing your stock. The MGL is also a good weapon to use for Multi Kills. Each mission also has a trophy that you can earn from earning an even higher score than gold. These all will be listed below.

You can't see what scores you've achieved from within the game. You can check your scores through Battlelog. So if you're unsure of which missions you've earned gold on, you can check there. Of course, you'll want the score related trophies for each of the seven missions anyways, so just go for those and you won't have to worry about gold medals.

Scoring

• Enemy Down - Regular Kill
    • 100 Points

[*]Headshot - Headshot Kill

• 25 Points

[*]Multi Kill - Kill 2 or more enemies

• Kills x 100

[*]Adrenaline Kill - Kill an enemy while below 31% health

• 50 Points

[*]Melee Kill - Knife kill

• 25 Points

[*]Kill Streak - Streak increases if you kill an enemy within 3 seconds of the previous

• 50 Points for each kill during the streak

[*]Squad Kills - Squad AI gets the killl

• 50 Points

With the exception of Squad Kills, kill point totals are in addition to the 100 base points you earn for the regular enemy down kill.

NOTES

• Collectibles are saved immediately and you can replay missions to acquire them. This means you can quit game after picking one up.
  • When you are near a dog tog, there will be an audible chime alerting you of their nearby presence
  • The stats on the pause screen might not be accurate. This appears to be just cosmetic and doesn't effect trophy progress
  • Full Arsenal may pop early. If it does, enjoy it.
  • There is an additional dog tag collectible earned for each of the three endings.
  • Mission Assignments can be done on easy. So don't worry to much about it on your hard playthrough.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press ddP7DFb.png to watch chapter video

Press p3dHQX1.gif to see an image of the location (not embedded in thread to help with loading)

ZhsnkNB.jpg

Lk4WnbI.jpg

Points for Gold - 6,000

Points for Dunn's pride(S) trophy - 7,000

Weapon dropped by enemies

• AK-12

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - Go up the stairs and down a hallway, and enter the first door you can open on the right. This will be right in front of you hanging from a knife stuck in cork board hanging on the wall.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1 - M39 EMR - You will come to a courtyard that you will drop down into, and have your first test with some enemies. Clear them out, and on the left side of this area, there will be a path leading up to the second floor. Go across the broken flooring, and this will be sitting just to the right inside a fallen locker against the wall.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - In the very next area from the previous weapon. Your teammates will drop down into the floor where you will have C4 training. Do Not follow them into that hole in the floor. Instead, carefully make your way to the left side of the room the hole is in and you will find the dog tag on the wall next to some windows.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #2 - MG4 - This is in the next large open area. After killing the first little group of enemies, you will continue forward and a truck will pull up in front of you. To the right of that truck, will be some round concrete structures you can walk through and you will find this weapon in one.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #3 - CBJ-MS - You will continue on in this large open area and then you will need to go through a short tunnel where you have ammo resupplies. Once you exit, go to the right and walk up the stairs up to a catwalk. A little ways down you will see another catwalk going back across to the left. Jump over the railing onto this catwalk and this weapon will be on top of that.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #3 - Once the building falls and the helicopter crashes on Sgt Dunn's leg, instead of helping him, go and find his dog tag in the cockpit of the helicopter

Wa9OP1x.jpg

4TtHnvH.jpg

Points for Gold - 10,000

Points for A one-man riot(S) trophy - 11,000

Weapons dropped by enemies

• JS2
  • Hawk 12G
  • QBZ-95-1

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - After leaving the vehicle, you and your teammates will go through a gate ahead. Before you go through that gate, go down an alleyway on the right side and follow it around and make another left when you can. Follow this around and the tag will be hanging from a knife on a door. This can be retrieved later in the level during the tank chase section, but it's easier just to get it right up front.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - You will make your way up an elevator and stop on the wrong floor briefly. When you arrive to the correct floor, get out of the elevator and turn around and look above the elevator door.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1- QBS-09 - Just past the previous dog tag, you will come to an enemy with his back turned that you can melee. Just to the left of him is a door you can enter and if you go to the back of this room, you will see a weapon leaning against a locker.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #2 - RFB - After doing the thing on the roof with the helicopter and the VIP's, you'll make your way back down to the lobby of the building. In the front section of the lobby, there will be a statue of a lion with this weapon lying in the middle of it.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #3 - This will be during the tank chase part. You will come upon a fallen fence that you use as a ramp to get to the next section. In that next area, go to the back right part of this area and there will be a dog tag hanging from the fence.

QaCc3L2.jpg

IYVjB8c.jpg

Points for Gold - 10,000

Points for Terror of the deep(S) trophy - 11,000

• Type 88 LMG

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - As soon as you can control your character, head down the hallway. Right before the guy with the ladder, turn into a cabin to the right and you will find this in the bunk.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1 - P90 - After arriving to the USS Titan, you will need to find Hatch G46. To get there, you will follow the path and go up some small stairs, and you'll need to open a set of doors to your right. If you go left instead of right, you will enter a room with the P90 sitting on a crate. If you see Hatch G46, turn around.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - This is at the end of the swimming section. You will enter a room and need to turn right to get out of the water. In this same underwater room there will be a dog tag hanging from a beam.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #2- U100-MKS - This will be after the ships breaks apart. Jump down to the newly detached deck and move to the left and there will be a passageway leading down to the lower cabin rooms. If you can't find it, the jet that falls down off the ship will run right over it.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #3 - SPAS-12 - This is right after you take out a helicopter. You will enter a long and narrow room with a helicopter just ahead on the left. It will have it's back door open and you can enter it and find the shotgun on the left side along the seats.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #3 - Once you make it back to the Valkyrie, you will need to go to the opposite end to survive some waves of enemies arriving on helicopters. Before you go down there, go to the opposite end of the ship and you will find this inside the cockpit of a crashed helicopter. You can go to the other end and clear the enemies and get this on the way back.

Edited by Terminator
Removed some dead links.

8xq905i.jpg

WZsg03N.jpg

Points for Gold - 19,000

Points for Stormbringer (S) trophy - 20,000

• FY-J5

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - Once you make your beach landing, get out of the boat and head down the coastline until you come upon a white sailboat. On the side of the boat facing the water will be this tag.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1 - SCAR-HSV - You will see a large structure with scaffolding surrounding it. Take the ramp on the right side, and you'll need to circle around the second level until you come back around and to a dead end where the weapon will be lying. There is a jump that is tricky to cross, so it may be easier just to take the ramp up to the third level and when you get to the large gap, you just simply need to run and fall down to the second level.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #2 - M240B - This is on the outside ledge of the parking garage on the top floor. When you enter the garage, go to the back right corner and take it up to the top. Once there, head towards the front left corner (Northwest) and from here you can climb up onto a ledge and make your way around until you come across this on the side of the building.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - After the tank part, you will drop down into a bar. There will be a short interactive cut scene but before leaving this area, look behind the bar for this dog tag.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon # 3 - M16A4 - You will reach a hanger with a fighter jet inside. Right at the beginning of this area is a room you can enter on the left. Go in this room and blow up the boxes stacked in the corner to reveal this well hidden weapon.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #3 - This will be in the next hanger with the commercial airliner. The dog tag will be on the door of the airplane above the wing on the opposite side. To get on the wing, you can climb the movable stairs surround the wing or you can blow up the engine and the wing will fall to make a ramp.

EeOZTBY.jpg

UZGnpFg.jpg

Points for Gold - 11,000

Points for Gladiator (S) trophy - 12,000

• NONE

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - Once you saved Irish in the prison area, exit the room and you'll come to a hallway. Turn right and at the end of this hallway will be a dark cell that contains this tag.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - You will come to a very long room that you must fight to the end of so that Dima can hack a computer. On the way, climb up a ladder on the left side and along the wall sticking out of an electrical box will be this knife and dog tag combo. It'll be just past a doorway with red symbols to the right of it.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1 - 308 RECON - Once you've made it back out side, you will need to fight to a tram. Along the way, in this snow covered area, you will come to a bridge. On either side of the bridge is a catwalk that has another once that connect the two together under the center section of the bridge. It's here that you will find this gun.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #3 - After finally making your way towards the tram, don't head up the concrete ramp just yet. Go behind it and at the very edge in front of you will be this tag.

Edited by Terminator
Removed some dead links.

j8ML5KA.jpg

lhlm4V6.jpg

Points for Gold - 14,000

Points for Demolition Man (S) trophy - 15,000

• PP-2000
  • SAIGA-12K
  • PKP PECHENEG
  • SV-98

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1 - A-91 - In the first section, you will fight a tank and a bunch of enemies. Once you've cleared the area, there will be a small single story white building with this weapon on the roof. To get to it, you'll need to jump to the roof from the taller 2-story blue building right next door.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #2 - M249 - After the second large section you fight in, you will enter a park. Just in front of you is an ammo crate. From that ammo crate, turn left and head towards a abandoned car. The gun will be on the ground between the car and a tree.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #3 - AEK-971 - After making your way through the park and then a tunnel, you will come out to another large area. Along the right side of this area will be a two story building with a roof you can take the stairs up to. Go to the top of this building (there's a blue truck in front of it), and sitting on some crates next to the chain link fence is the weapon.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - Remember that blue truck parked in front of the building you're standing on top of for the AEK-971? Well, that's the location of this dog tag. You need to blow it up. The LAW sitting right beside where you picked up the AEK-971 will do the trick nicely. Once you've destroyed that blue truck, climb in the back of it and near the front cab of the truck will be the dog tag.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - A ways up, you will have an encounter with a helicopter. Once defeated, you will need to make your way over the fence. Once you are over, there is a lower path and an upper path. Take the upper path and there will be a trailer up a ways with stairs leading to its roof. Get to the top of the trailer and make a jump to some scaffolding opposite of it which will lead right to the dog tag.

I0LkyUc.jpg

CZloHPw.jpg

Points for Gold - 5,000

Points for Guardian of the Fleet (S) trophy - 6,000

• NONE

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #1 - Right after the first area, you will see a large plane along the edge of the deck. You can either climb the nose of it, or the propeller, and then make your way to the back tail wings where the dog tag will be sitting at eye level for your retrieval.

p3dHQX1.gif Weapon #1 - AK5C - This is very close to the first dog tag. You will see a bunch of wreckage fall into the water. Underneath it on the far side of it will be the location of this gun sitting on the flaming rubble that was left behind.

p3dHQX1.gif Dog Tag #2 - This is in the medbay. You can get this during the interactive cutscene. Make sure you grab this before you exit the room.

Edited by Terminator
Removed some dead links.

You're awesome Woz. I just started my Hard run of the campaign last night. I'll be using this a second time around I think because I just wanna enjoy the first playthrough

I did this just for you, and yes, I talk now in my videos. I saw that Skype message :p

Thanks everyone else. I added the assignment requirements as well as the scoring and tips in the first post.

I did this just for you, and yes, I talk now in my videos. I saw that Skype message :p

Thanks everyone else. I added the assignment requirements as well as the scoring and tips in the first post.

Yeah I got all excited when you started talking lol I'm a nerd

So the 3rd weapon in the first mission Baku.... I swear to god the concrete thing and the gun vanished. I think it got blown up by the enemies. Is that possible?

Yeah I got all excited when you started talking lol I'm a nerd

So the 3rd weapon in the first mission Baku.... I swear to god the concrete thing and the gun vanished. I think it got blown up by the enemies. Is that possible?

It's possible it blew up, but the gun should have remained on the ground. Just restart checkpoint.....but after thinking about it, you're probably past it.

Guide is complete. Just a quick heads up, I had to eliminate the image from the thread as the page was taking it's sweet time loading so I replaced them with http://i41.tinypic.com/2h3r02o.gif that you can click to see. As always, http://i44.tinypic.com/2yyo7dt.jpg will start a video

is there a way to see what assignment's you have allready done? i swear up and down i got gold on all of them on my hard play-thru but it never popped.

I don't think so. But you can check to see if you got the score based trophies for those specific missions. As long as you go for each of those trophies, you'll have gold for each one since the trophies are for 1k points over the gold score

I don't think so. But you can check to see if you got the score based trophies for those specific missions. As long as you go for each of those trophies, you'll have gold for each one since the trophies are for 1k points over the gold score

finely found where it tell's me what one's i have done. it's on the battlelog. apparently i was 80 point's shy of gold on 1 mission. thank's.