Holocron Locations

Sol

1. Right from the start turn around and look behind the stump for the red holocron

2. In the generator area, after you're above the generators from pulling down the catwalk, when you're between rows of generators it's below you on a pathway you can reach by falling down, from there grab the holocron and open the top left generator to get back on the main path

3. After going through three generators from #2 you'll be back on a lower catwalk, follow it till you go through one more generator and find two rebels, from there turn left and jump on a platform sticking out of the center object between the rows of generators, this will allow you to return to the higher area and a second catwalk that leads to the final holocron, with this your trophy should pop shortly after

There is no new crystals or exp holocrons, only costumes of the enemies you face, sadly no Ewok costume or other characters from the DLC

Edited by Sol

I was thinking about it, but it would be my first one and I don't know exactly how to format the layout of the roadmap or guide, closest I've done was a Boss guide to Darksiders, apparently it had too many spoilers, I've been trying to keep them in the tags though