Rate the trophy difficulty  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_35.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.42

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Game is quite easy , some upgrades might seem hard at first to find but after 3 playthroughs you know almost everything.

I had to make 4 playthroughs cause I miscalculated a door before a boss fight and that made me lose my 3rd playthrough just before the end.

100 combo hit was quite easy I must say and its the only reason I gave the game 2/10.

3 or 4 playthroughs can become quite repetitive and boring.

So , 2 from me and never getting back to this game again :)

It's at least a 4/10, with most of the trophies being very easy. However, 'League of Shadows' is a pain, being obtainable in one single spot and a 100 hit combo not being easy to pull off to begin with - all the while struggling with slight camera issues, as well as the somewhat unresposive controls and unpredictable enemy behaviour.

Gave it a 3. The game's surprisingly easy and the most difficult thing would be to get the 100x combo trophy which also turned out to be not all that hard once you know when and how.

Sure, there's more to it, but most of what makes the game a challenge, like finding stuff, figuring out the area and the bosses, you could use a guide for if you want.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with the 3's. nothing overly difficult, even without a guide.

3 plays became boring, although I did get down to about 4 hours by the third run. Game would have been too short without this, but really it is a crappy way to extend the game length. There is no significant value added to the subsequent playthroughs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

rate it a 3.

penguin-bossfight was annoying. same with the map-system.

the rest wasn't hard at all. you have to go three times through the game, so you have enough time, to get all the detective collectibles.

nice vita-game, but nothing compared to the "big" batman-games.

btw: league of shadows gets easy once you realized, that you have way more time for your next action than in the ps3-games.

Edited by Darkangel2323

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I give it a 3. Nothing overly difficult and subsequent plathroughs are basically speed runs if you collect all pieces of the Zombie Suit. Completely surprised with how good the game actually was. My only gripe was the questionable level design in some parts, like Industrial. And the map doesn't really help much to alleviate that.

• 1 month later...

3/10 seems right for this game. Nothing too hard about it, I did have a tough time with the final Catwoman boss fight the first time around until I looked up that you have to counter when her eyes appear, not when she strikes. I didn't like the map design, I got lost more then once trying to find away out of one of the buildings. Not my favorite Batman game, but what do you expect for a Batman game not made by Rocksteady. :p