Originally Posted by Dark_Raven666
To get the Ambushed trophy, you need to fight the Scarlet bosses with Totori alone. What I want to know is if you can fight them at an earlier stage as you traverse the areas (such as Abandoned Monastery) and still fight them later as Totori. I don't want to fight one now only to find it locks me out of the trophy, forcing a whole playthrough again.
You don't get the trophy by defeating them. You get the trophy before the battle.
Oh, and the Scarlets you meet anywhere have nothing to do with them. Don't worry.
It is very unlikely to defeat them.
Originally Posted by Cetra
View the event where Melvia and Ceci are cornered.
How to get:
- Watch the event with Melvia about Ceci as soon as you visit one wild area
- Soon after you will be able to watch another scene with Melvia; Mel's Friendship Level needs to be at least "50".
- As soon as the second half of Year 2 starts, you can watch a scene when talking with Melvia in Gerhard's Bar; Mel's Friendship Level needs to be at least "60".
- Talk to Ceci then so she can join you adventuring; Melvia needs to be in your team so Ceci will join both of you.
- Wait at least one month and invite Ceci again; this time with Mel as well; 2 days will pass after the adventure.
In case you want one of the character endings or the True Ending, or at least the "Ambushed" trophy continue this way:
- One month after you can invite Ceci again while Mel is in your team; during the following scenes you get the trophy. You will also have to fight 3 Scarlets with Totori. But you don't need to defeat them. However, you can do that as long as your Level is high enough (recommended: 35+), have a good equipment with Totori and some strong Bombs as well as the ability to use them automatically once your Hit Points get low.