fond memories made easy tutorial

Hogger

feel free to use this in a trophy guide just give me credit

stuff u need:

usb stick or other memory cards

note:

for now this works they didnt patch it yet. i tried it out where i needed to tail guards. failing a tail fails the full sync.

i maked a backup of my save before the tail sequence. on my usbstick. i failed on purpose. and it appears in red. i loaded the usbstick save and im back just before the guards and i didnt fail the sequence :dance::dance::dance:

edit: just finished it and got 100 sync on this mission

update: i think if u replay a memory it wont count i just discovered that. so u need to do it on first try (so if u dont back up on your first try and replay it later it wont work). or u will be at the beginning of the mission

note if u fail u still can restart memory if its the first try but replaying it afterwards wont work

Edited by Hogger

Why would you need this? You can replay missions when you go into the DNA-menu...

On top of that, (re)starting the game takes quite a while so it's very timeconsuming...

True, with most missions you probably lose more than you gain, considering the time it takes to do this.

However, I did use this method for 100%-ing the tank mission in AC: Brotherhood. With a mission like that, I think it's actually worth it. I don't know if there is anything as hard as that mission in Revelations, as I'm only halfway through the game so far. But for very difficult missions this method does have its use.

I really can't understand why you cheat to get full synch. I prefer doing the missions by myself even if they're too difficult like the tank mission in ACB (which I finally managed to comlete full synch after a lot of tries):wtf: than cheating, because I want to get the trophy by doing the missions normally! Do you really enjoy this???:wtf:

I really can't understand why you cheat to get full synch. I prefer doing the missions by myself even if they're too difficult like the tank mission in ACB (which I finally managed to comlete full synch after a lot of tries):wtf: than cheating, because I want to get the trophy by doing the missions normally! Do you really enjoy this???:wtf:

You call this cheating? :confused: It's not like you enter a cheat code and make yourself invincible or something. It's just a backup save you make to start from the last checkpoint without having to start the whole mission over again. I don't call that cheating. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, really.

Maybe a bit cheap, but not a cheat. Of course, to each their own. ;p

You call this cheating? :confused: It's not like you enter a cheat code and make yourself invincible or something. It's just a backup save you make to start from the last checkpoint without having to start the whole mission over again. I don't call that cheating. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, really.

yeah i only used it once. on the first no detection mission. that was probably the hardest mission i ever did in all 4 assasins creeds (i bad at stealth). but al the rest is easy to normal (im at end of sequence 5 now). since i got 7 master assasins i am an animal. wel my assasins are. they do al the work for me. :whistle:

because i wanna enjoy the game. this trophy makes i cant enjoy the game. so making back ups makes i can enjoy the game. if i dont do it i probably play other games because its to frustrating

edit: and i dont care if i use a glitch to earn a trophy. its for my own i hunt and not to be competive. i would never use glitches that breaks the game (magic shield in dark souls or level 37 before u start the game in skyrim 5 whats the fun in that lol)

Edited by Hogger

Ok mate I'm sorry misunderstood. Sorry again and I think you're right. This was very annoying to have to start the whole mission again. I just misunderstood, I'm sorry once again!

sorry i'm confused...

it possible to reach a checkpoint during a story mission, quit out of the game and reload the save at the checkpoint during the mission?

so i'm qutting out after a checkpoint...backup that save...fail, but able to load the backup and continue on from the checkpoint.

do i have it right?..if not can someone explain please? i hate replaying missions over and over just to get full sync, so i'd like to use this exploit lol.

EDIT: just wanna say @luckyegg i feel your pain omg i hate stealth missions cause i suck too lol. i swear that first no detection mission took me like an hour to get through even tho i did it 1st try...when i need to use stealth i always over think everything. i take like 10mins thinking about if i should turn this corner etc lol

Edited by xxSamuraiGirlxx

sorry i'm confused...

it possible to reach a checkpoint during a story mission, quit out of the game and reload the save at the checkpoint during the mission?

so i'm qutting out after a checkpoint...backup that save...fail, but able to load the backup and continue on from the checkpoint.

do i have it right?..if not can someone explain please? i hate replaying missions over and over just to get full sync, so i'd like to use this exploit lol.

EDIT: just wanna say @luckyegg i feel your pain omg i hate stealth missions cause i suck too lol. i swear that first no detection mission took me like an hour to get through even tho i did it 1st try...when i need to use stealth i always over think everything. i take like 10mins thinking about if i should turn this corner etc lol

yeah the first no detection mission is the hardest mission of the game. but thats my opinion

and yeah as soon if u fail quit with psbutton and load u back up save. i really didnt use this trick much just in a few levels

Not trying to judge or anything here, but why would you need to cheat for a trophy...? I mean, the sequences and memories really aren't that hard. I do admit I had to redo the tank mission some 15 times, but doing it legit gives me a more accomplished feeling than having to "bypass" a hard mission.

Not trying to judge or anything here, but why would you need to cheat for a trophy...? I mean, the sequences and memories really aren't that hard. I do admit I had to redo the tank mission some 15 times, but doing it legit gives me a more accomplished feeling than having to "bypass" a hard mission.

1) i don't see it as cheating, you still have to play every part of the mission same as eveybody else..and if you fail you keep trying lol..just like everybody else had too.

2)the memories aren't that hard for YOU, but maybe they are for some people and it ruins their experience of playing the game when they have to keep replaying the same mission over and over for whatever reason.

3) people who bought the game have the right to play however they want. if that includes "cheating" that's their business (unless it's mp).

4) do you think looking at walkthroughs or maps for collectible items cheating too?...

5) no1curr

anywoo, in the end i didn't need to use this method, i did it the legit way and when the trophy popped i had this warm fuzzy feeling....i felt just then i had accomplished so much. i'm one of the special snowflakes. :dance: :p

1) i don't see it as cheating, you still have to play every part of the mission same as eveybody else..and if you fail you keep trying lol..just like everybody else had too.

2)the memories aren't that hard for YOU, but maybe they are for some people and it ruins their experience of playing the game when they have to keep replaying the same mission over and over for whatever reason.

3) people who bought the game have the right to play however they want. if that includes "cheating" that's their business (unless it's mp).

4) do you think looking at walkthroughs or maps for collectible items cheating too?...

5) no1curr

anywoo, in the end i didn't need to use this method, i did it the legit way and when the trophy popped i had this warm fuzzy feeling....i felt just then i had accomplished so much. i'm one of the special snowflakes. :dance: :p

FYI, I never used any maps for any collectibles, unless it's legit ones bought in-game. I'm just saying, there's a reason why the game was made that way, not to have someone bypass every single hard mission they see. No need to go all "look here buddy" on me.

I think this sums it up pretty neatly. Singleplayer missions aren't random where you have to depend on other players. If you screw it up, it is you who can't do it properly. That's nobody elses fault. And if you can't do it right, then you sure don't deserve the trophy related to it. Multiplayer is another thing in my book becuase in some games the trophies are dependent on other players behaving a certain way which can be 100% random.

Addendum: And to be honest: I do boost online things that i know that i won't be able to do legit. Mainly becuase i have a mental disability which makes things more difficult then they would be to most others. But then if someone asks, i'll tell exactly which is legit and not. But in all fairness, the SP in AC:R is rediculously easy. It has nothing against AC:B save the carriage rides. I had all in all 5 sequences i needed to perfect after completing the game. Just take it slow, play with stealth and play smart. You'll get there. It is all about being stubborn as hell and not giving up.

Addendum 2: This wasn't meant as a cheap shot at you. I just realized after reading this post that it might seen like it, and wanted to expressively say that i'm not trying to jump you. This was just my own thought on the topic in general.

Edited by TheHornet

FYI, I never used any maps for any collectibles, unless it's legit ones bought in-game. I'm just saying, there's a reason why the game was made that way, not to have someone bypass every single hard mission they see. No need to go all "look here buddy" on me.

idek what that means.

just like the hornet says i wasn't jumping on you, you were judging people on why they do it and asked why when the answer should be obvious without an explanation, so i gave you 5 reasons. *shrugs*

it was all tongue in cheek hence the smiley faces. :)

idek what that means.

just like the hornet says i wasn't jumping on you, you were judging people on why they do it and asked why when the answer should be obvious without an explanation, so i gave you 5 reasons. *shrugs*

it was all tongue in cheek hence the smiley faces. :)

I wasnt judging anyone, I already said that in my first post. I was just stating MY opinion. I believe that I am free to give my thoughts to a thread however I like.

I think this sums it up pretty neatly. Singleplayer missions aren't random where you have to depend on other players. If you screw it up, it is you who can't do it properly. That's nobody elses fault. And if you can't do it right, then you sure don't deserve the trophy related to it. Multiplayer is another thing in my book becuase in some games the trophies are dependent on other players behaving a certain way which can be 100% random.

Addendum: And to be honest: I do boost online things that i know that i won't be able to do legit. Mainly becuase i have a mental disability which makes things more difficult then they would be to most others. But then if someone asks, i'll tell exactly which is legit and not. But in all fairness, the SP in AC:R is rediculously easy. It has nothing against AC:B save the carriage rides. I had all in all 5 sequences i needed to perfect after completing the game. Just take it slow, play with stealth and play smart. You'll get there. It is all about being stubborn as hell and not giving up.

Addendum 2: This wasn't meant as a cheap shot at you. I just realized after reading this post that it might seen like it, and wanted to expressively say that i'm not trying to jump you. This was just my own thought on the topic in general.

i dont need ur approval to earn this trophy. maybe i shouldnt have it like u say but who cares? i already said i dont wanted to ruin the experience with the great game and i only used it on a few missions. i really dont care what everyone else think. i dont hunt to be competive i like al my games i play. (even the children games). i just hunt for my own. so in my opinion i deserve it. i maked this thread to help people out. and the only things i heard is BOOHOO CHEATER. their is really no need for that i dont see how this contribute to my thread anyway. everyone knows legit is better but does really everyone have to say this jeezes