[PS4 ONLY!] Share your Discovery Thread (NOT A BOOST THREAD/FRIEND REQUEST THREAD)

Mod Note: This is not for boosting/friend requests. If we see any PSN ID posted asking to be added or left in your message, your post will get deleted. Also, don't ask for specific ones, if people find them, they will post them.

Post your coordinates and type of discovery.

In order to reduce clutter and make it easier for PS4 owners (who seems to be struggling the most with the Sharing Is Caring Trophy, I decided to make a new thread just for PS4 discoveries.

Possible spawn locations:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/33/1408082426-ac4-ldl-world-map-events-1-06.jpg

map & Informations (v1.06) : LDL

Do NOT post friend requests or Uplay requests in this thread, this is purely for discoveries and discussions surrounding those.

Edited by Oo Ion oO

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm searching for a chest. I have to admit people can't read that its not for boosting. It's for help finding the events. Let alone people posting & no idea what console it's on & the mass amount of BLANK friend request. I guess my signature isn't clear

I must have had 10 blank friend requests in just the last 3 days...

I'm searching for a chest. I have to admit people can't read that its not for boosting. It's for help finding the events. Let alone people posting & no idea what console it's on & the mass amount of BLANK friend request. I guess my signature isn't clear

I must have had 10 blank friend requests in just the last 3 days...
Ditto. I get several a day, though I don't want to be bothered anymore. I'm almost done with the game!

Someone (not even in my friends list) shared an event. Hes probably uplay friend.

I sailed to it also for sharing.

Royal Convoy

855.80 (close but not onto legenday ship)

5:27:30 left on timer.

Region: Sweden

Edited by Whitesnake
added region/country

Someone (not even in my friends list) shared an event. Hes probably uplay friend.

I sailed to it also for sharing.

Royal Convoy

855.80 (close but not onto legenday ship)

5:27:30 left on timer.

Region: Sweden

Hoped we would be on same server, but still nothing for me... And we continue looking...

Here's a ubisoft email support response

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

The Social Event icons (Royal Convoys, White Whales and Community Chests) are all spawning correctly. The development team felt that they were too easy when the game first released. As a result, they dropped the spawn rate, decreased the amount of time they last and made them more difficult to locate. As such, many players are having trouble finding them.

The development team is currently looking into changing the spawn rate again to make it a little easier, but for now it remains extremely difficult. However, it is possible to find them.

So basically FUCK YOU they are saying

Here's a ubisoft email support response

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

The Social Event icons (Royal Convoys, White Whales and Community Chests) are all spawning correctly. The development team felt that they were too easy when the game first released. As a result, they dropped the spawn rate, decreased the amount of time they last and made them more difficult to locate. As such, many players are having trouble finding them.

The development team is currently looking into changing the spawn rate again to make it a little easier, but for now it remains extremely difficult. However, it is possible to find them.

Yeah, I read this response some 4-5 days ago. Basically they're telling us to play other games until they increase the spawn rate.

So basically FUCK YOU

3 long damn days.. constant running between several spawns (basically all of them) I'M DONE! Thank you.. wohoo!

Item : Social Chest (10.000R)

Position : (219, 240)

Time remaining : 03:01:00

REGION: Sweden

-edit-

It seems that Xavigar that shared an event with me before today is not a PSN friend.

We have a big group in my friends talking and sharing stuff also with pictures and they did not get it either.. They live around UK and Poland so I think it only share with uPlay guys... if only they could answer -.-

Edited by Whitesnake
forgot region /added uplay stuff.

3 long damn days.. constant running between several spawns (basically all of them) I'M DONE! Thank you.. wohoo!

Just curious is this ps3 or 4?

edit: my bad cant read let alone double post

Edited by leprekon666

Well, Ubisoft's reply doen't make any sense. They say they decreased the rate, which might be true, but how do they explain that some people have over 60 hrs of gameplay and they haven't found any event? Also, some people find the things they want via this forum (coordinates), but some do not, although from the same region, etc...

Can't find crap

Edited by leprekon666

Well, Ubisoft's reply doen't make any sense. They say they decreased the rate, which might be true, but how do they explain that some people have over 60 hrs of gameplay and they haven't found any event? Also, some people find the things they want via this forum (coordinates), but some do not, although from the same region, etc...

It's just poor game-design/engineering.

where abouts on the island?

where abouts on the island?

At 219,240 coords you should see a big crack in the "stones of the pyramid" you can jump down to ground level. It should be 2 normal chest next to each other also if you did not open them.

not there for me

http://s7.postimg.org/oqzujmlyj/1534844_645485012179746_634391555_o.jpg

Exactly this spot.

Edited by Whitesnake
borrowed a pic