Corrupted save?

Hi everyone. Just want to ask if someone had the same problem as me.

I was playing AC looking for collectibles and such and then I decided to switch the Vita off and go for a walk. I selected quit game and when I was ad the main menu screen I wanted to check my stats to see how many collectables I have... When I tap on SP > Continue, the screen just fades black and jumps to the beginning, with Ubi logo and so...

Do you guys had a similar problem? I'm sure I had to restart the game from the beginning...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the exact same problem, and several more users too.

I had to restart the entire game, yup. At least I have 100% and found most of the collectibles now, just hope it won't happen again. They better patch this ASAP.

Do you know off hand if the trophy for obtaining all persona collectables unlocks when all 3 previous trophies have been obtained, or is it specifically within that save that you have obtained all collectables? I already had 2 of the trophies and now I have to restart and im hoping i dont have to get all the other ones over again...:think:

Physical copy. Mine had a weird glitch before this incident. I was in Le Bayou, and at that point I had already finished clearing out all the smuggler camps. I had also already looted all the chests in Le Bayou, except a pesky one that was shown on the in-game map, but not visible in the world. Anyways, I was looking for the last mushroom and I came across one of the smuggler camps. It had been repopulated with enemies and the green circle indicating a mission area was visible on the mini-map. I killed everyone and it said loot the chest, but I had already done it earlier. The mission marker on the left of the screen said loot the chest for a good fifteen minutes after that. I was all the way on the other side of Le Bayou at this point. I couldn't get it to let go of that mission so I quit to the main menu. You guys know the rest...:eek::2walls:

Edited by bluecheesefurry

fuck, this happened to me too! almost the same problema, I had the glitch once I finished all fever missions and returned to the menu...

Maybe it has something to do with the different side mission's mission chain (little bit of a tongue twister). Anyone else find that their game crashes after a similar glitch? It's probably a good idea to fully complete story and 100%synch before attempting side missions. Finishing Citizen E would also be a necessity to avoid being screwed. I think Citizen E locations are randomly generated, so that might take some time I guess... But does it take longer to be on the safe side or have to replay the whole story mode over again?:think:

Just another victim of this problem, in my case I have the download version and finished the main story with only sequence 9 to get the 100% full sync trophy and almost all the collectibles. So, after playing for some time in the free roam mode I tried to finished sequence 9 and I wasn´t successful. I quit the game still in sequence 9 and today surprise surprise, the game enters an infinite start animus mode loop. I guess that it don´t recognize where is the starting point anymore, if in sequence 9 or in the free roam mode. :mad::think:

So, my word of advice would be: In free roam, if you want to replay a mission, just to it until the end, don´t quit it before the animus brings you back.

At this moment in sequence 7 (again), hoping to get this piece of junk out of my way... :mad:

http://www.mypst.com.br/media/card/a/coraxbio.png

Edited by coraxbio

I'm not sure if this is a corrupted save, but I desynched out of the assassinate the governor mission in the beginning, and it wouldn't load past the Animus room. I've tried turning the Vita off, re-installing the game, and simply quitting to the main menu. Nothing works. Y__Y;; I also have the physical copy.

It's kind of unnerving that so many people are having this issue. It's really stalling me from starting a new game, because I do not want to start over every few days...

I really think the bottom line for solving not being able to access your game after quitting is to never quit... Wait to do multi-player/NEAR. Just get your SP trophies without ever quitting the game or letting your vita die. If you never quit then you shouldn't have a problem continuing as you will never use the option...

Well, if you run into toher minor glitches that you need to restart to fix you'll run into trouble with that. Like pickpocket not responding for me. I've also had to restart because one of the gem people randomly despawned as I ran up to him. It might be nigh impossible to finish everything even if you never quit the game.

Well, if you run into toher minor glitches that you need to restart to fix you'll run into trouble with that. Like pickpocket not responding for me. I've also had to restart because one of the gem people randomly despawned as I ran up to him. It might be nigh impossible to finish everything even if you never quit the game.

Yeah I guess I didn't think about that. Maybe just the idea of quitting as little as humanly possible. It's just that the kill seems to happen when trying to reload or continue.:think: