Rate the trophy difficulty.  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I achieved the platinum this morning. I give it a 2. If you are well versed in cricket games, then the timing and getting wickets should pose no problems. I got most of the trophies on Normal difficulty setting and reverted to the Easy setting to get the more annoying/tricky trophies such as 4 wickets in 4 balls, 6 sixes, 10 wickets with one bowler. I didn't boost any trophies (as not many people had the game prior to release date) but if boosting, this almost certainly becomes a 1. If, however, you haven't played many cricket games, it may take you a while to get to grips with the game. The ability to save the game and load at any stage in a game is a saving grace and simplifies many trophies.

Cheers mate. Tbh, I can't really make out much of it but I still like it. :p I think it is basically a ball, a batsman sweeping and a couple of bails against a dark blue background. I submitted the list and the tiles. Here's the link to the platinum image.

http://assets.np.us.playstation.com/trophy/np/NPWR00688_00_534334287EB27B9619E78B4BCE639FE4E1FCAC6C/E829C3AE3004DFAD7B58EB4CBDFE3E8C45C7E326.PNG?w=60

Edited by UltimateKing21

only takes time to platinum this game i say around 2 or 3 days loads of games need to be played (ashes 5 tests 2 innings each test thats batting and bowling minimum 3 bowling batting then bowling if the opponet can't beat your 1st target on their 2nd bat per test,then the tournaments can take some time if you can't bowl the other team out just imagine how long 50 overs will take if you have a defencive team against you)

still a 1 out of 10 for difficulty.

I'd genuinely give it a 1, if there's an easier platinum out there i want to play it.

I love cricket but this game has been a big dissappoint for me. It's near identical to BLIC07 which was also a huge letdown. The online element also seemed poor from first impression.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is my first platinum so I was pleased, the trophies can be a little tricky but they are actually fun to get. If you really wanted to get them you can just play on easy and cruise through but thats not as fun as actually gruelling it out on hard through the ashes. I would say its the best cricket game out to date, I hope they continue to improve the series and that EA take some notes from it and release a great ea sports cricket game. Now just bring on rugby, afl and league. More sports games the better.

I got Platinum a while ago, but never voted. I gave it a 2, because it wasnt hard at all. After you get the way to do it, it just turns out to be the same thing over and over again. I enjoyed it to start with but it turned out to be enjoyable for a while and not being able to find a game online was always a pain! rent it dont buy it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this plat a while back - gave it a 3 - I played on normal and hard difficulty an played properly through all the game modes unlocking all the non trophy related achievements as well as all my favourite stadiums etc. as I am a bit of a cricket fanatic. After playing through everything the only trophy left was the 4 wickets in 4 balls which I switched to easy and did the save trick after I had 2 in 2 - the AI is really poor on easy and if done from the start on easy it probably would have been a 1 or 2. Overall a fairly good game for a cricket fan but hasn't changed much since the Shane Warne / Brian Lara games on PS1. Not a whole lot of replay value as most of my family & friends hate cricket - it's going on ebay.