Aftermath Trophies

Vuule

You can find the list by comparing trophies. You might have to reload the list once or twice before they show up.

Handyman (B)

Unlocked all xbow parts

Bite your finger (S)

Found the secret reptile

Home made javelin (B)

Destroyed an enemy vehicle using the xbow

Pocket full of death (S)

Without dying, got a kill with xbow, primary weapon, and hand grenade

Extreme Hoarder (B)

Picked up 50 weapons in Scavenger mode.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There actually are some required assignments. Each of the 3 crossbow unlocks requires completing an assignment.

+ The crossbow itself

Pocket full of death (S)

Without dying, got a kill with xbow, primary weapon, and hand grenade

Funtastic. A luck based trophy <_<

And picking up 50 weapons (assignment requires 200)

But you would get the trophy before the assignment is complete :p

Anyways, looks better than the AK list. At least Pocket Full of Death will keep me in the game for several hours most likely. Depending on how lucky I get with a nade anyway. Or assignments are bullshit. :whistle:

How is that a luck based game? Can we just play it on a regular conquest match or do we have to do it on a Scavenger match?

Notice how I bolded the hand grenade kill? Thats specifically what I'm referring to. Purposely going for a grenade kill is somewhat luck based. You can try and do it on the maps where its easy (i.e Metro Rush) but getting the crossbow kill will be a bitch. Its going to be a "Holy crap I got a grenade kill. PANIC CROSSBOW"

Now queue dante also bitching about a grenade kill in 3...2....pasta....1

Funtastic. A luck based trophy <_<

It can be made a lot easier though. Just playing TDM on Canals and chucking a grenade into the containers can earn you a fair few kills and playing on hardcore increases your chances of a cheeky grenade kill. Not saying that it isn't luck - which it is - but you can turn the odds in your favour slightly.

Unlocked all xbow parts - Win 3 rounds of Scavenger, 20 spot assists, designate 10 vehicles, 1 designated assist, 50 kills with sniper rifles, 10 headshot kills with sidearm, 5 kills with hand grenades, 5 kills with underslung grenades, and 5 kills with C4.

If the assignment arrows on the Battlelog are anything to go buy, it appears you'll have to complete the assignments in a certain order. Which means, you may want to add the following to that already lengthy list of requirements: Total of 150 meters headshots with the xbow and 50 kills with xbow.

If the scoped xbow is needed for this trophy, you can add the following to the requirements: 50 carbine kills, 50 assault rifle kills, total of 150 meters headshots with sniper rifles, total of 150 meters headshots with assault rifles, and total of 150 meters headshots with carbines.

Found the secret reptile - Sounds like a fun and interesting trophy.

Destroyed an enemy vehicle using the xbow - I don't think this will be too difficult, it will just be a grind unlocking the explosive bolt.

Without dying, got a kill with xbow, primary weapon, and hand grenade - This one will be a pain. It's rather difficult to get grenade kills, let alone get one while trying to stay alive and get kills with other things. Not looking forward to this one.

Picked up 50 weapons in Scavenger mode - This one will come naturally, especially if you're going for the dog tag that requires you to pick up 200 weapons.

Unlocked all xbow parts - Win 3 rounds of Scavenger, 20 spot assists, designate 10 vehicles, 1 designated assist, 50 kills with sniper rifles, 10 headshot kills with sidearm, 5 kills with hand grenades, 5 kills with underslung grenades, and 5 kills with C4.

If the assignment arrows on the Battlelog are anything to go buy, it appears you'll have to complete the assignments in a certain order. Which means, you may want to add the following to that already lengthy list of requirements: Total of 150 meters headshots with the xbow and 50 kills with xbow.

If the scoped xbow is needed for this trophy, you can add the following to the requirements: 50 carbine kills, 50 assault rifle kills, total of 150 meters headshots with sniper rifles, total of 150 meters headshots with assault rifles, and total of 150 meters headshots with carbines.

Hopefully your right about that. The longer and more difficult the better. I can't wait to hop back into the battlefield.

If I'm correct, people are only excited about that because a journalist said that (if the story is correct).

I truly hope they don't do anything like that. The franchise will look more and more like cod with his zombies.

Well I would love a zombie survival. And it's not because BF doesn't look like COD anyway. They are both modern military shooters. They have to look alike. Yes there are they key differences, but still.