Join Date: Jul 2009
- Ryan vs. Lamb: Religious Rights: In the very first big square you enter, in the southwest corner (check the map) you’ll find a triangular room (it’s a booth called “Marlene’s Flower Emporium”), this audio is on a table.
- Better Times with Lamb: You can get this early at the level, its in front of the first security camera you encounter on this level at the top of the Marlene's Flower Emporium at the Diner room.
Also there is a Hacker Delight next to it. (Thanks to rhd for the tip!)
- Wrong Side of the Tracks: As you progress to Sinclair’s next point, you’ll be at a split way that reunite at the same point (“The Sinclair Deluxe Tenements” on the map). There, at the entrance behind your left hand booth is an audio lying on the table.
- Clinic Code at the Fishbowl: Once you’re done with the area above, the arrow will guide you to a door with a keycode of 0047. Just below it is this audio – it can’t be missed. Pick it up, but don’t enter the door yet!
- The End of the Line: from the last audio recording turn 180 degrees around, behind the debris immediately in front of you is another audio recording, laid upon an altar of some sort (under “RIP”).
- Therapy with Grace 1: Follow the arrow to the main target area, past the security camera (there is a hole on the left side of the camera, ignore it and follow the arrow), the arrow will lead you to a hole on the ground, ignore that hole as well and turn right. Across another hand-made wooden bridge keep going until you reach a room (a dead-end), there you’ll find this audio on a table near the door.
- P.I. – Camera in Hack: Now go back to the area with the security camera, past the hole in the wall keep going until you reach a flight of stairs. At the top of the stair is a wooden door. Go inside the room and you’ll find this audio on a desk.
- Arrangements: Now exit the previous room and walk straight, you’ll end up at yet another altar with Splicers. Just by the candles there is another audio recording.
- Blood and Lamb: As you play the level, you’ll reach a huge area marked on the map as “Market.” There you will find a Pharmacy (southern part of Market). Enter it, go to the storage room, and crouch through the small hole in the wall there to find another place with this audio sitting on the counter.
- Pauper's Drop: You will find this audio diary in the market section halfway through the level on the top of the pharmacy. (Thanks to rhd for the tip!)
- Mole: When Sinclair asks you to film the Brute Splicer, on the map you’ll see that the arrow leads to a room. The room is accessed from two sides. Take the western pathway and, as you head to Brute Splicer, you’ll find a small indented space with fire and a dead Rosie (Big Daddy). The audio will be there.
- Sunday Services: As you continue down that pathway you will meet yet another road split. Before you is the big room with a Brute Splicer and on your right hand is a corridor. Go down the corridor and climb the stairs. In the middle of a room up there the audio recording can be found on the floor.
- Closing the Limbo Room: After you kill the Brute Splicer, ignore the arrow and go to the jazz bar in that room called “The Limbo Room.” On your right hand side, behind the red curtains, is a small set of stairs leading to the singer’s make-up room. You’ll find the audio recording there on the make-up counter.
- A Gift from Lamb: When you return to the Sinclair Deluxe Tenements (thereafter: SDT) after you kill the Brute Splicer (you follow the arrow), you’ll reach a huge area with many floors. On the first floor after the first set of stairs, in room 106 (south side of the SDT on the map.) you’ll find the audio in the bathroom, next to a small closet. Go there before you go to the corridor in the middle.
- Profit Coming, Profit Going: You will find this audio diary after you pass the dark corridor, you will find a Vent in front of you with a table and a dead splicer on it and a security Camera and some candles on the ground, When you see all of these continue on and you will see a Vita Chamber and a door on your left, inside that there is a stairs that will take you to the audio dairy.
- Where Has Harry Gone?: On the second floor as you progress, you’ll be at a room with a turret (only room with turret there). On the map it is marked as fourth floor (of the entire level). It is the small room in the northern part of the map, with a Circus of Value marked outside of it. You’ll find the audio there on a shelf.
- The Butterfly: Now follow the arrow to the room on the opposite side of the corridor. Just before you enter the bathroom, turn 180 degrees around and you’ll see a small room with lots of butterflies. This audio is, suitably, located there on a table.
- What a Snap: As you follow the arrow, shortly you will end up back at the foyer of SDT. The arrow will point to the left – ignore it and go to the right. Keep going until you reach a dead end. There you’ll find this audio recording on the floor, next to a shotgun.
- Barbarism: As you follow the arrow, you’ll reach Grace Holloway’s suite. There you will see what looks like a nursery with pink wallpaper. Under the small bed there is this recording.
- Falling Lamb: In the same suite, in the main bedroom you’ll find this recording lying on the bed.
- Field Trial #1: As you leave Grace’s room, you’ll be ambushed by Splicers as you follow the arrow. A Brute Splicer will be there too. Kill him and claim this audio from him.
Last edited by yazter; 02-11-2010 at 02:58 PM.