03-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Join Date: Jul 2008
Downloadable Content Trophy Guide
Find all required intel to help Eden Prime's colonists.
There are three pieces of intel that you need to find. They are scattered among the buildings of Eden Prime. None are too hard to find, but they are all just off your main path. Their locations are listed below.
- When you first enter the colony, go into the building on the right. The building will be L-shaped. Go to the left and the intel will be on a computer console to the left.
- After Cerberus arrives, head into the first building on the left and go around a corner to the right. The computer you’re looking for will be on the left side.
- Straight across from the last one, drop down and go into another building. Go around the first corner and then enter a room with lots of computer screens on the left.
Learn more about the Prothean Empire.
Story related. If you want more info, continue reading. Otherwise, know that this will unlock through the natural progression of the story.
Mission - Priority: Eden Prime
This is acquired after you have free roaming in the Normanday. You will receive an email telling you about Cerberus interest in Eden Prime. Go to the Exodus Cluster to find Eden Prime.
- It is not necessary to complete this mission on Insanity as it's not required for Unwavering. However, if you are working on it during the main story, then you will have to.
- Stay in the buildings and pick off the Cerberus enemies. This will protect you from being flanked.
- Protecting the stasis pod is the hardest part of the mission. You'll have to deal with a couple of waves of assault troops and centurions. After the first wave is gone, then an atlas mech and more troops will show up. Hide in the nearest building to get a good amount of cover to drop the enemies.
Last edited by olsen77; 11-28-2012 at 04:02 AM.