Out of all the events I found this one the toughest. Here's my tips:
- Do Skeleton first...it's the easiest of the three and will help you learn the track.
- Do Luge next. It's harder and you'll use the same lines as you'll run with the bobsled.
- Try the Bobsled
- First priority is to not touch the walls.
- Turn your sound up so you can hear when you glance off a wall...sometimes it isn't obvious that you're touching a wall and slowing down.
- Not hitting anything is more important than taking the turns perfectly.
- Your indication that you'll flip is the red circle around the perimeter of your screen....you are close to flipping if you see red in the direction you are turning.
# of 100%s = 145