You've probably done it by now, but in case anyone else needs help:
- Play with a friend. Don't bother trying this on your own.
- Whoever is Chris, target the Majini as soon as, whilst Sheva targets Ndesu. Only two or three shots from the Majini will kill you so they must go.
- When Ndesu picks up the street lamps/poles, shoot the barrels as soon as and this should stop him from swinging them. Learn where the barrels are so that you know exactly where to go as soon as you have control. You can't waste time looking for them.
- Target the boulder and learn how it bounces. In time you will destroy it with no problems.
- Keep at it! You should aim to not lose any health by the time the first Las Plagas pop out of Ndesu. And for the love of God don't overheat your weapons!
I've beaten Ndesu twice on professional. Before I got the game I helped a mate do this level and it took us nearly an hour. When I got the game he helped me and again it took nearly an hour. Total bliss when you finally beat him!
'Our spew is your brew.'
Sig by tuffmuff