Complete one of the Combat Sweep FTE maps
Complete a Fireteam Engagement mission to earn this trophy. Combat Sweep focuses on killing everyone in the area to win. Do that and you'll get the trophy.
To earn gold on Combat Sweep missions, you have to win quickly and be as efficient in killing your enemies as you can. Head shots give 200 points each which help. Also, there are 3 weapon caches that give 2,000 points each if you destroy them, but they are randomly scattered around the area so it depends on your luck if you find them or not. My advice, don't search for them. Also, enemy locations randomly change every time you retry, so this is luck too. Remember, the idea here is to finish fast. The faster you are, the more bonus you get at the end, and that's enough to give you a Gold.
Complete and survive a Combat Sweep mission having killed all enemies and destroyed all caches
In a Combat Sweep mission, you have to kill all enemies and also find and destroy all the weapon caches to earn the trophy. After killing everyone, just search every corner until you find the caches for the trophy.
Complete one of the Last Stand FTE maps
To earn this trophy you must finish a Last Stand mission. To win, all you need to do is extract using the chopper. Also, by extracting at the beginning, you can earn the Rule #1
trophy without problems.
Getting Gold on Last Stand isn't hard at all. All you need is survive to 2:4. Making it that far isn't hard at all, so use whatever method you know works best. Mission two in Last Stand might be a little bit more difficult than the rest. Make 2 of your men defend one side and one on the other side by using the command Hold Position
. Using Thermal Scope can let you snipe the enemies from distance that will help a lot. Also make sure to help whichever side that is taking more fire.
Get To The Chopper!
Complete a Last Stand mission to stage 4, wave 4 and escape alive
So far this is the hardest trophy in the game. Each stage has got 4 waves, so you have to survive 16 waves in total AND
escape using the chopper to earn the trophy.
This is the hardest trophy in the game and my advice is making it your last one. Make sure you're fully levelled up and got most of the gold to make it easier.
Here is the something you should know:
- 2:2 Vehicles will arrive!
- 3:2 APCs will arrive!
- 3:4 Heavy Tanks will arrive!
- 4:2 Attack Helo will arrive!
Classes I recommend:
- You: Rifleman. M16 with Thurmal Scope. Armor Perk.
- All your Squad: Auto Rifleman. Mk48. Armor Perk.
Your men can do almost everything on their own EXCEPT defend against vehicles. What you want to do is use the command Hold Position
right in front of the main area behind any cover. You will replace your 2nd weapon with AT\AA weapons (Take AT if you see APC\Tank. Take AA if you see a transport helo\ attack helo) and then go to the roof of the front buildings and snipe from there. I prefer the middle one which have a AA cache next to it's stares. Things you must do:
- Between waves: Order your squad to heal themselves.
- Between waves: Go back and grab ammo from the ammo box and AT\AA.
- Keep an eye on transport helos that appears mid of a wave that spawn enemies from the sides. It can be easily destroyed even with an AT gun.
- Enemies on the sides can kill your squad very fast!
- Check your map by pressing as much as possible to see if there is red could on the sides and in the back.
- Listen closely to what your team says. They say Vehicle: go destroy it/kill the soldiers in it. They say APC: you grab the AT and destroy it. Vehicles can kill your squad very very fast.
- Heavy tanks are usually dumb and aren't strong, don't bother trying to destroy them because... I never was able to destroy one. Weird.
- At wave 4:2:
- Grab AT weapon.
- Replace the AT with AA (Make sure when you do that the AT will be dropped where you replaced, this helps to quickly changing between AT and AA).
- Keep the AA and search for the Attack Helo (Make sure the sensitivity is high to easily aim at the attack helo).
- Attack helo are your main enemy. APC and helo at the same time? Destroy the helo first.
- The building next to the Ammo crates is your last defend building. Use it when you need to. Make your squad defend it by using the command Defend Building while aiming the the building. In that building you can find both AT and AA weapons.
You must get to the chopper and escape on 5:1 and not 4:4!!!!
PS. The name of the trophy Get To The Chopper! is a famous quote from the Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Predator
Complete one of the CSAR FTE maps
CSAR missions focuses on rescuing 2 Pilots. To earn the trophy you must complete a CSAR mission.
To get gold in CSAR missions you will need 2 things before you try: (1)
Strong Weapon (Max a class) (2)
A very high sprint level.
As soon as the mission starts you go the pilots location, killing all the enemies on your way and enemies at the pilots location. When you find them, use Follow Me
to make everyone follow you and now you must run as fast as you can to the EVAC point. Midway to the EVAC point, you will encounter enemies. DO NOT IGNORE THEM
, kill them or they'll annoy you more then an annoying fly. When you killed them all use Smoke Motor
to cover your back on your way to the EVAC point. When you're almost there, you'll find another group of enemies waiting for you at the EVAC point. Kill them. When the chopper lands the pilots will enter on their own. Before you enter look at your score. If that 'Team Score' is 10,000+ then you're good to go. If less, you must seek and destroy the downed Helo to earn extra points. Don't worry about enemies they are most likely dead while trying to get you. After destroying the downed helo + rescuing both pilots + having all the squad with you (If one dies they will be back a few mins later IF
on normal difficulty) you will get Gold.
Complete and survive a CSAR mission, rescuing both pilots
To earn this trophy you must complete a CSAR mission with both pilots alive.. in other words: Get Gold. See the trophy above Rescuer
for a method on how to complete a mission having both pilots alive.
Complete one of the Rolling Thunder FTE maps
Rolling Thunder missions focuses on clearing a path for a convoy. Simply complete one Rolling Thunder mission to earn the trophy.
To earn gold in this you must make sure that every convoy survives, including all it's soldiers. Also, do not keep the convoy waiting for too long while you're clearing an area; each second takes away 10pts from each soldier (total 40pts).
Here is a little trick I discovered that helps a lot. To prevent the convoy from taking away points while waiting, hold
and keep taping
to make them move very slowly. With this method you can search an area without any fear of losing much points.
Complete and survive a Rolling Thunder mission with the entire convoy surviving
You must complete a Rolling Thunder mission with all the convoy, including it's soldiers, alive at the end. This can be easily done using the method I mention in the trophy above Protector