Yes, we know Red Dead Redemption was first in the poll we released, but it's going to take a little while to get everything set-up and planned, so in the meantime we decided to do a quickie in between. We decided to choose a title that wasn't originally listed but was mentioned many times throughout the thread. So with that being said....
First the details you want to know.
October 23, 2010
8:30 PM (GMT)
Max Signup Limit: 24
Estimated Time To Complete:
**You MUST have completed the regular campaign and unlocked a skin**
Trophies To Be Boosted
**prior to signing-up as it is a requirement for this boosting night**
- Bling Brigade
- Connected 1
- AG Assassin
- Connected 2 (If there is time, we will try to get it for as many people as we can)
Now, for the details that you have to know.
- The sign-up limit for this game will be 24 players (plus alternates). All spots are on a first come, first serve basis. If you sign up, but can't make it, let us know immediately as space is limited and it will give someone else the chance to join. If you sign up and do not show up without letting a MOD in charge know or posting it here, you may face a temporary or permanent ban from future boosting events.
- Even if you have the trophies for this game, you are still welcome to sign up and help out, but the members without the trophies will have priority.
- Please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make identification much easier.
- The same restrictions apply. To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) 8/1/10 AND have over 50 posts (Note: If you do not meet these requirements, you can still sign up, but you will be placed on the alternates list and added to the main list if there are open slots available during the event). This is restricted to PS3T.org members ONLY.
- Because this is a PS3T event, the same rules apply. You can earn yourself an infraction depending on your behavior.
- You MUST have the game, all required peripherals and any DLC required for the trophy set that is to be attempt to get boosted. This means you have the game in hand at the moment of sign up (no "It's on my Gamefly list and should be here by then") and any required DLC installed already as well.
- You MUST be free and able to play for at least the estimated playtime given in the game information section. Quiting early can before the event is done can result in a temporary or permanent ban from future boosting events. If we finish boosting early, members will be given the option to leave or continue playing for fun with the rest of the group for the remaining time (or longer if desired and possible).
- Headsets are encouraged. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
- Make sure to familiarize yourself with the with the trophies that are to be obtained during this event by reading viewing the Trophy Guide before the event. These are going to be the methods we use to boost 9 out of 10 times, so it will help things go faster this way.
Thanks everyone, and we'll see you all there.
Time Zone Details
Sydney, Australia - 6:30 AM
Perth, Australia/Hong Kong - 4:30 AM
Kuwait - 11:30 AM
Berlin, Germany - 10:30 PM
UK - 9:30 PM
New York - 4:30 PM
Chicago - 3:30 PM
Denver - 2:30 PM
San Diego - 1:30 PM
Honolulu - 10:30 AM
Thanks to ub4of for signature!
~There’s no reason to cry now, there’s nothing to forgive, this suffering’s my blessing, the death of sin is how I live, burn me alive, set me on fire and watch me die, burn me alive and watch me ressurect right before your eyes~